SxS™ professional memory cards are used in many past and current Sony® and ARRI® pro digital video cameras and camcorders. Sony's latest cards - SxS PRO X - take a performance leap by offering nearly 3x the maximum read speeds over previous generation cards. While Sony Venice Cinema Camera and PXW-Z750 XDCAM exploit SxS PRO X cards' enhanced performance capabilities, even users of compatible Sony video cameras, such as PXW-X400 and PXW-Z450, can take advantage of the cards' read speed potential.
When it's time to ingest footage to your computer, don't settle on any old card reader - for the shortest ingest times, SxS PRO X cards require a card reader designed to support their maximum ingest speeds (and, for even greater efficiency, a dual-slot card reader that can ingest two cards simultaneously). Get a Sonnet SF3™ Series - SxS PRO X Card Reader; it's the fastest tool for the job.
- Superior Ingest Performance - Ingests Footage from all SxS Cards at up to Maximum Supported Speeds; Simultaneously Ingest from Two Cards at Full Speed
- Broad SxS Card Support - Supports all SxS media, including SxS PRO X, SxS PRO+ E Series, and SxS-1 Cards
- PCIe 3.0 x4 Thunderbolt 4 Peripheral
- Compact, Rugged, Stackable
- Two 40Gbps Thunderbolt Ports
- Forward Compatible - Fully Compatible with Thunderbolt 4 Computers, and Purposely Designed with Thunderbolt 3 Which Has Four Lanes of PCIe 3.0 Available
- Backward Compatible - Compatible with Thunderbolt 2 and Thunderbolt Macs when Used with an Apple® Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter and a Thunderbolt 2 Cable (both sold separately)
- Mac and Windows Compatible
- 2-year Product Warranty
- Free Lifetime Customer Technical Support
- Designed in the USA
- Product Identifiers -MPN: SF3-2SXSPX
- In The Box -
- Sonnet SF3 Series - SxS PRO X Card Reader
- Power adapter
- Region-specific power cable for US, Australia, Europe, Japan, Switzerland, or UK
- 0.5-meter Thunderbolt cable
- ThunderLok 3 Thunderbolt connector retainer clip
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.