3Dconnexion's SpaceMouse Pro is the latest addition to 3Dconnexion's line of professional 3D mice. It features a full size, soft coated hand rest and 15 large, fully programmable function keys for access to application commands, standard views and keyboard modifiers while a convenient On-screen Display provides visual support.
SpaceMouse Pro Navigation Features:
- 3Dconnexion 6DoF Technology
The key to SpaceMouse Pro's smooth and intuitive 3D navigation is the patented six-degrees-of-freedom (6DoF) sensor. With four times the precision of previous sensors it can detect input as small as 4 micrometers (that's about 1/25 of a human hair!).
- 3Dconnexion Cap
Simply push, pull, twist or tilt the 3Dconnexion Cap to pan, zoom and rotate. It's like reaching into the screen and holding the model in your hand. This unparalleled level of control encourages model exploration leading to improvements in error detection and design quality.
QuickView Navigation Keys
SpaceMouse Pro's QuickView Keys provide fingertip access to 12 views, making it easier to detect errors, explore alternatives and present your work more effectively for review. The rotation toggle key disables the rotation axes, providing simultaneous pan-and-zoom navigation in work modes such as sketching.
Advanced Ergonomic Design
The full size, soft-coated hand rest ensures maximum comfort by positioning the hand perfectly for the 3Dconnexion controller cap. Every one of SpaceMouse Pro's 15 tactile, fully programmable buttons are conveniently positioned, allowing you to access frequently used commands and work more efficiently.
Intelligent Function Keys
SpaceMouse Pro automatically recognizes your application environment and assigns appropriate commands to four large, soft touch Intelligent Function Keys.
The convenient Ctrl, Shift, Alt and Esc keys allow you to simultaneously navigate your 3D model while accessing special application functionality or editing capabilities. This significantly reduces the need to move the hand from SpacePilot Pro to the keyboard, resulting in a more optimized workflow.
Windows Specific Features
- On-Screen Display
The On-Screen Display provides a convenient visual reminder of the commands assigned to the Intelligent Function Keys, on your computer screen, enabling you to stay focused.
- Virtual NumPad
Save time and maintain focus by using SpaceMouse Pro's Virtual NumPad to input numerical data in to your application using the standard mouse instead of your keyboard.
- Product Identifiers -MPN: 3DX-700040
- In The Box -
- SpaceMouse Pro 3D Mouse
- CD ROM: Drivers, Demos and Tools
- Product Specifications -
- Corded mouse - approx. cord length: 1.7m / 5.6ft
- Full sized, soft coated hand rest
- 3Dconnexion® six-degrees-of-freedom (6Dof) sensor
- QuickViews Keys
- Rotation Toggle Key
- Intelligent Function Keys
- On-Screen Display
- Keyboard Modifiers (Ctrl, Alt, Shift, Esc)
- Virtual NumPad
- 15 Programmable keys in total
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 204mm x 142mm x 58mm / 8" x 5.6" x 2.3"
- Weight: 665g / 1.47lb
- 3 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Supported Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows, OS X, Linux
Certifications and Registration
- CE, FCC (Class B), BSMI, KCC, WEEE, WHQL
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.