The 3Dconnexion SpaceMouse Compact was developed to deliver an intuitive, effortless and precise 3D navigation in CAD applications that cannot be experienced by using a standard mouse and keyboard. It is the ideal tool for modern engineers, architects and designers to review 3D designs and explore 3D spaces.
Immersive Navigation of 3D Design
3Dconnexion's patented 6-Degrees-of-Freedom (6DoF) sensor is specifically designed to manipulate digital content or camera positions in the industry-leading CAD applications. Simply push, pull, twist or tilt the 3Dconnexion controller cap to intuitively pan, zoom and rotate your 3D drawing. Your other hand is now free to simultaneously use your standard mouse to select, create or edit your model.
With its iconic, pure design, the SpaceMouse Compact is small enough to fit on every desk while the brushed steel base ensures the device stability for precise 3D navigation.
Easy to use
Each of the SpaceMouse Compact's two buttons opens its own 3Dconnexion radial menu. They provide direct access to up to 8 of your favorite application commands. With 3Dconnexion's software 3DxWare 10 you easily create your own radial menus in seconds or choose from useful presettings.
Single driver. Multiple devices.
3DxWare 10 is the single driver foundation for all your 3Dconnexion devices. Its simple, yet powerful interface makes it easy to individualize all your 3Dconnexion products for peak performance.
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.