Install Two U.2 NVMe SSDS Into a PCIe Card Slot - Ultra-fast Data Transfers
If you need more storage capacity for your computer, and super high-speed throughput plus maximum IOPS (Input/Output Operations Per Second) performance are critical to your work, you need an internal NVMe SSD-based upgrade - U.2 NVMe PCIe SSDs deliver both, but you need an adapter to use them. Sonnet's Fusion™ Dual U.2 SSD PCIe card enables you to upgrade your system in a flash, mounting two enterprise class U.2 SSDs (sold separately) with up to 32TB capacity in a single full-length x16 PCIe card slot, with no separate power or data cables, drive adapters, or mounting trays required.
Choose Your Own U.2 SSDs
Use the Sonnet card for instant-access media storage or as a high-performance scratch disk in your Mac Pro® tower; Windows® or Linux® PC desktop or server; or Thunderbolt™ to PCIe card expansion system with an available x16 PCIe slot. Legacy Mac® users can install macOS® on one SSD to create an incredibly fast boot drive and use the other installed SSD for and still obtain blazing-fast performance.
Full Performance Design - Sonnet Advantages
The Fusion Dual U.2 SSD PCIe Card is a full-height, full-length PCIe 3.0 card with a 16-lane (x16) interface, designed to support full performance from two U.2 SSDs.
The Fusion Card
- Features a 16-lane (x16) PCIe bridge and devotes four lanes of PCIe 3.0 bandwidth to each SSD you install
- Is Mac, Windows®, and Linux® compatible
- Works with a wide variety of single- and double-sided M.2 PCIe SSDs
- Is self-contained and doesn't require a specific motherboard to operate or specific SSDs to support RAID features; no PCIe bifurcation required
- Compatible with 2019 Mac Pro
- Adds Ultra-Fast U.2 NVMe SSDs to Your System
- Achieve Sustained RAID 0 speeds up to 6,250 MB/s
- Great Way to Add Enterprise SSD Storage to Computers with Thunderbolt
- macOS Boot Support from Single (non-RAIDed) SSDs
- S.M.A.R.T. Support
- 2-year Product Warranty
- Free Lifetime Customer Technical Support
- Designed in the USA
- Product Identifiers -MPN: FUS-U2-2X4-E3
- In The Box -
- Fusion Dual U.2 SSD PCIe Card
- SSD mounting screws
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.