3Dconnexion SpaceMouse Enterprise, CadMouse Pro Wireless and CadMouse Pad create a synergistic ecosystem that simply cannot be recreated using a regular mouse and keyboard. SpaceMouse Enterprise smoothly positions objects and views, while CadMouse Pro Wireless selects and creates with ease and agility. It is the most natural and ergonomic workstyle for CAD professionals, reducing finger movement by 28.6% per hour1, and improving both body and hand posture2.
1,2 Source: Ergonomic Evaluation of 3D Mice - Fraunhofer Institute for Industrial Engineering (IAO)
SpaceMouse Enterprise - Built for Prime Engineering Performance
The precise 6-Degrees-of-Freedom (6DoF) sensor of SpaceMouse Enterprise allows effortless manipulation of digital content and camera positions in CAD applications. Together with customizable intelligent function keys, powered by 3Dconnexion's 3DxWare 10, CAD experts have all they need to maximize their output. The built-in hand rest provides supremely comfortable wrist positioning, and a complete set of keyboard modifiers mean less hand travel to the keyboard than ever before.
CadMouse Pro Wireless - The Precision Ergonomic Mouse for CAD Professionals
The wireless mouse offers users the ideal tool for CAD applications, with specific features like a dedicated middle mouse button, the exclusive Smart Mouse Wheel 2 for smooth scrolling and Tick-to-Tick function, and fast focus on models with the QuickZoom buttons. Its ergonomic build is geared toward the needs of design and engineering professionals, shaped to support the hand's natural position. With the addition of a high-precision laser sensor and intuitive, programmable software, CadMouse Pro Wireless is a breakthrough device for any CAD user desiring more agility.
CadMouse Pad - The Perfect Extension of Precision and Stability
Optimizing smooth movement, with a low-friction surface and three-layer construction for premium stability, CadMouse Pad increases the already sensitive and precise control CAD users expect when using CadMouse Pro Wireless.
Twin-Port USB Hub - Flexible Connectivity
Connect SpaceMouse Enterprise and Universal Receiver to the twin-port USB hub (included as standard), saving space so users need use only one USB port at their workstation.
- Product Identifiers -MPN: 3DX-700107
- In The Box -
- SpaceMouse Enterprise
- CadMouse Pro Wireless with case
- CadMouse Pad
- Twin-port USB Hub
- 3Dconnexion Universal Receiver
- Braided USB-C cable 1.5 m
- Micro USB cable 0.5 m
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.