CalMAN® Ultimate is the master product of all CalMAN® software combined. It has the most workflows and most extensive hardware support of any CalMAN® software. Designed for professional calibration/installation companies, large production houses, display reviewers, and corporations with multiple computer monitors and conference room displays. CalMAN Ultimate allows users to create custom workflows tailored to their own calibration needs.
All CalMAN® software licenses are permanent and never ending.
CalMAN® Ultimate Key Features
- Optimize display settings for brightness, contrast and resolution
- Achieve optimal colorspace and gamma targets
- Conduct CMS (color management system) and multipoint grayscale calibrations
- Analyze display performance with an advanced Quick Analysis Workflow
- Create comprehensive Customer Reports for each calibration
- Automate the calibration process with AutoCal® Technology for select display models
- Access display settings through DDC (direct display control) with supported display models
- Generate 3D LUTs for select home theater Video Processors and studio reference monitors
- Calibrate computer monitors with ICC+® Technology from CalMAN RGB (from Client 3 Licenses)
- Calibrate multi-panel video walls with the new Display Matching workflow
- Calibrate home theaters, studios, and commercial displays for hundreds of customers, no purchase of additional software licenses necessary
- Create customized reports and workflows in Design Mode
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.