A transportable 8-bay hardware RAID solution with Thunderbolt™ 3 (40Gbps) and USB-C™ (10Gbps) interfaces offering content professionals colossal capacities and high-powered performance for consolidated backup, super-fast access, and real-time video editing. Supports multi-stream 4K, 8K, and VR workflows, RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, and 60 configurations, and provides transfer rates up to 1900MB/s read and 2000MB/s write. Along with Ultrastar™ enterprise-class hard drives inside for enhanced reliability and a trusted 5-year limited warranty, the G-RAID SHUTTLE 8 is the ultimate storage solution for demanding video workflows on location and in the studio.
Colossal capacity in transportable design
With high-powered RAID storage in an easy-to-transport design, content creators get a premium solution for their demanding workflows on location or in the studio.
High-speed data transfers
With up to 1900MB/s read and 2000MB/s write speeds, and support for multi-stream 4K, 8K and VR workflows, you can quickly move or copy all your media so you can spend less time waiting and more time creating with high-speed data transfers using the Thunderbolt™ 3 (40Gbps) or USB-C™ (10Gbps) ports.
Built-in hardware RAID
For balanced performance, G-RAID SHUTTLE 8 comes ready to go in RAID 5. Or, select RAID 0, 1, 6, 10, 50, 60 or JBOD for ultimate flexibility.
Removable, Enterprise-class Ultrastar® hard drives
For all your demanding workloads and mission-critical footage, you can depend on the power and enhanced reliability of eight (8) removable Enterprise-class Ultrastar hard drives inside.
Daisy-chaining for up to 5 additional devices
With dual Thunderbolt 3 ports, you can conveniently daisy chain up to 5 additional devices, keeping you connected to multiple drives, 4K displays, and more, through a single connection to your computer.
USB Power Delivery
With support for up to 85 watts of USB Power Delivery through the USB-C™ port, this drive can charge your compatible MacBook or MacBook Pro without having to take a separate MacBook charger out of your bag.
5-Year limited warranty
Backed by a 5-year limited warranty, you can be confident in the reliable storage of the G-RAID SHUTTLE 8 for years to come.
- Product Identifiers -MPN: SDPH48H-160T-NBAAB
- In The Box -
- G-RAID SHUTTLE 8 Storage System
- 8x Removable disk modules
- 1x Thunderbolt™ 3 cable (40 Gbps)
- Power cord
- Quick Start Guide
- 5-Year limited warranty
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.