The SanDisk Extreme PRO® CFast™ 2.0 memory card delivers the high performance that broadcast, cinema, and photography professionals demand today. The card has the speed, capacity and performance needed to record cinema-quality 4K video (4096x2160p). It delivers write speeds of up to 450MB/s and data transfer speeds, up to 525MB/s. With a video performance guarantee of 130MB/s (VPG 130), this is a great memory card for professional cameras and camcorders.
- Designed for Professional Videographers
Professional videographers trust SanDisk CFast™ cards to keep up with the high demands of the film industry. Get the most out of your professional camera with the high performance, capacity, and reliability of a SanDisk card.
- Extreme Speeds of up to 525MB/s Read and 450MB/s Write
With write speeds of up to 450MB/s, the card lets you capture multiple frames per second, making it an ideal choice for fast-action or continuous burst mode photography. The card offers read speeds of up to 525MB/s so you can transfer large files from the card to your computer lightning fast.
- VPG-130 for Cinema-Quality 4K Video
With Video Performance Guarantee-130 (VPG-130), the SanDisk Extreme PRO CFast Card lets you capture uninterrupted cinema-quality 4K video. VPG-130 guarantees a minimum sustained write speed of 130MB/s to keep up with the latest professional video cameras.
- Tested Under Extreme Conditions
This memory card can operate in temperatures ranging from -4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C).
- Easy File Recovery with RescuePRO Deluxe Software
The card comes with a RescuePRO Deluxe data recovery software download offer. This software makes it easy to recover files that have been accidentally deleted.
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.