Now it's easy to expand the MADI input on the ATEM Television Studio switchers to add multiple microphones or external audio mixer sources. The ATEM Microphone Converter simply plugs into the ATEM Television Studio MADI port, so there's no complex setup required and additional units can even be daisy chained for more sources. Each converter has 4 analog inputs that are mic/line selectable and have phantom power. The design features amazing audio quality with an extremely low noise floor, a wide dynamic range and very low distortion. The design even uses 8 separate ADCs on each separate input that work together to extend dynamic range! There is also an HDMI monitoring output with scrolling audio waveforms.
- Product Identifiers -MPN: SWATEMTVSTDMC
- In The Box -
- ATEM Microphone Converter
- External 12V DC power supply with locking connector and international socket adapters for most countries.
- Welcome wallet with QR code for software download
- Product Specifications -
- Analog Audio Inputs
4x Combination 3-pin XLR and TRS 1/4 inch Jack switchable between +24dB line and mic level with support for +48V phantom power
- MADI Inputs
1x BNC supports 64 channel MADI digital audio
- MADI Outputs
1x BNC supports 64 channel MADI digital audio
- HDMI Video Outputs
1x monitor out
- Computer Interface
1x USB-C with locking screw
Supports 10/100/1000 BASE-T
HDMI Output Standards
- HD Video Standards
1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p30, 1080p48, 1080p50, 1080p60
- HDMI Monitoring
Displays ATEM Microphone Converter name and 4, 8, 12 or 16 audio channels with 60 second waveform history. Also includes individual channel name, VU meters, mic or line level setting and phantom power status.
- ADCs Per Input
- Digital Preamp
- Dynamic Range
- Noise Floor
- Total Harmonic Distortion at full scale
- Output Sample Depth
- Output Sampling Rate
- MADI Compliance
- Software Control
Mac™ and Windows™ software upgrade via USB or Ethernet
- Internal Software Upgrade
Via downloadable utility application
- Mac 12.0 Monterey, Mac 13.0 Ventura or later
- Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 11
- Software Settings Control
USB and Ethernet via free software utility
- Hardware Switches
Mini switches for selecting mic or line level and setting +48V phantom power on/off
- Power Supply
1x External 12V power supply with locking connector
- Power Consumption
- Operational Voltage Range
12V to 17.5V DC
7.87in x 4.92in x 1.6in
- Operating Temperature
0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)
- Storage Temperature
-20° to 60°C (-4° to 140°F)
- Relative Humidity
0% to 90% non-condensing
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.