The LaCie 2big RAID delivers trusted desktop storage ideal for creative professionals who need reliable photo backup and seamless video editing. Easy-to-configure hardware RAID 0/1 enables versatile speed, capacity, and data redundancy, while LaCie RAID Manager sends alerts about drive and system health. IronWolf Pro drives support fast, smooth workflows with 7200-RPM performance and long-term reliability. Hot swappable drives are easy to replace when needed, even while 2big RAID is running. And if a natural disaster or accident strikes, rest easy with 5-year Rescue Data Recovery Services.
- Fast Performance: Speeds of up to 440MB/s enable fast large-file transfers and seamless 4K video editing
- Loads of Capacity: Designed for large-scale projects and long-term archiving
- Hot-Swappable Drives: Easily remove and replace drives while 2big is still operating
- Simple RAID Configuration: New to RAID? LaCie Toolkit offers step-by-step assistance with setup. For the best speeds and capacity, choose RAID 0. For data redundancy, choose RAID 1.
- Universal Compatibility: With a USB-C port for the latest computers and a USB 3.0 adapter, connecting to a variety of devices is easy
- Product Identifiers -MPN: STHJ8000800
- In The Box -
- LaCie® 2big RAID
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10Gb/s) cable
- USB 3.0 cable
- External power supply
- Quick Install Guide
- Product Specifications -
- Computer with a Thunderbolt™ 3, USB-C, USB 3.0, or USB 2.0 port
- Latest version of Mac OS® 10.12 or later / Latest version of Windows 10 or later
- Minimum free disk space: 600MB recommended
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.