Sound Particles is an immersive audio software capable of generating thousands (even millions) of sounds in a virtual 3D audio world. Creating highly complex sounds has never been this quick.
The Ultimate 3D Audio Software.
With Sound Particles you will take the art of creating sounds to a whole new level. It doesn't matter if you work on film, videogames, TV or VR, this audio software will let you create everything you can imagine.
Create Sounds Like Never Before
Sound Particles uses computer graphics techniques applied to audio. The software combines particle systems with a 3D Computer Graphics-like engine.
That is why Sound Particles is capable of generating thousands of sounds to create complex sound effects, enriching the audio results.
- IMMERSIVE AUDIO
With Sound Particles you can create sounds in virtually any output format you can imagine: mono, stereo, Ambisonics, 5.1, 7.1, Dolby Atmos beds, Auro 3D, and many more.
- NEW AUDIO ENGINE
The 2.1 update incorporates a new audio engine, responding to real-time changes with optimized iterations, delivering the best audio quality possible.
Sound Particles opens the door to the creation of high-scale sounds. From the sounds of thousands of violins playing to the sound of one million people talking.
Create your session and set Sound Particles to output hundreds of different renders in one pass. This feature makes mass production of sound effects a reality.
- Unlimited number of renders
- Set input folders with unlimited subfolders
- Create any given number of runs for each subfolder
Sound Particles is something completely different from any other professional 3D audio software that exists today
- Batch Processing
- CGI Integration
- Binaural Monitoring
- Doppler Effect
Use random effects to make each particle unique and enrich your sound.
We can think of the sounds we hear in the real-world as random events. That is why Sound Particles has a randomized set of parameters that you can control in order to create the most realistic sounds.
Use Sound Particles to add depth and richness to your sounds. Import videos and match particle systems to exact events.
- UNLIMITED RESOURCES
Sound Particles doesn't have any type of limitations regarding the amount of sounds you can use. Import hundreds and hundreds of audio files to a particle system and let them do the rest.
Create and save an infinite number of track and microphone settings, recall track setups with just two mouse clicks.
- All templates included
- Create your own presets
- Includes 100+ professionally crafted presets
Sound Particles will let you monitor binaural audio by decoding any type of audio format.
- Hundreds of different HRTFs
- Easily turn binaural mode on/off
- Use Ambisonics virtual microphones to add head-tracking
- Product Identifiers -MPN: Sound Particles 2.x Indie (perpetual)
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.