Switch between two computers effortlessly using the Gefen 2x1 DisplayPort KVM Switcher, utilizing one display and one USB 2.0 port for a keyboard and mouse. Switch audio, video, and control signals for each computer. Access two computers from one workstation without having to use a network. Switch through the front panel "select" button, using the supplied IR remote control or via the RS232 port. The Gefen DisplayPort KVM Switcher is compatible with both Macintosh and PC keyboards, mice, and displays.
How It Works
Connect a DisplayPort display and USB 2.0 keyboard/mouse to the Gefen DisplayPort KVM Switcher output. Connect DisplayPort, USB, and audio ports on both computers to the Gefen DisplayPort KVM Switcher input using the supplied cables.
Note: If the source and/or display is not DisplayPort compliant, a protocol-specific protocol adapter will be required in order to connect the source to the Switcher and/or the Switcher to the high-resolution display.
- Switches one High-Resolution Display between two DisplayPort-equipped computers with audio/video and USB keyboards
- Supports resolutions up to 2560 x 1600
- Supports RGB and YCbCr color spaces
- DisplayPort utilizes a compact connector for easier installations
- Product Identifiers -MPN: EXT-DPKVM-241
- In The Box -
- One DisplayPort KVM Switcher
- Two 6ft DisplayPort Cables
- Two 6ft USB Cables (A-B)
- Two 6ft 3.5mm Mini Stereo Audio Cables
- One 5V / 2A Universal Power Supplies
- One AC Power Cord
- One IR Remote Control
- One Quick-Start Guide
- Product Specifications -
- Maximum Pixel Clock: 360 MHz
- Input Connector: (2) DisplayPort (from computers)
- Output Connector: (1) DisplayPort (to display)
- Input Connector: (2) USB 2.0 Type "B" (from computers)
- Output Connector: (2) USB 2.0 Type "A" (to keyboard/mouse)
- Input Connector: (2) 3.5mm analog L/R audio (from computers)
- Output Connector: (1) 3.5mm analog L/R audio (to speakers or amplifier)
- Dimensions: 4.23in (depth) x 8.41in (width) x 1.57in (height) (107mm x 213mm x 39mm)
- Shipping Weight: 6 lbs (2.7 kg)
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.