3Dconnexion's SpaceMouse Wireless 3D Mouse gives you 6-degrees-of-freedom sensor combined with 3Dconnexion advanced 2.4 GHz wireless technology to deliver the reliability of a wired device, without the clutter of cords. Connecting SpaceMouse Wireless couldn't be easier. Simply pop the micro-receiver in your PC or Mac and leave it there, while you enjoy a real-time connection to your 3D content. Everything about SpaceMouse Wireless says attention to detail, from its small footprint and brushed steel base to its two conveniently positioned buttons.
SpaceMouse Wireless 3D Mouse Features
- Superior 3D Navigation
Intuitively and precisely navigate digital models or viewports in 3D space.
- Wireless Freedom
3Dconnexion 2.4GHz Wireless technology ensures a reliable, real-time connection to your 3D content.
- Easy to Use
Each SpaceMouse Wireless button opens its own radial menu providing convenient mouse-click access to four application commands.
- Flexible Recharging
- Supplied micro-USB cable handles re-charging and data at the same time. Just connect and continue working. Stylish Design - small footprint, elegant brushed steel base, two buttons.
- SpaceMouse Wireless will operate for up to one month* between charges and the battery can be fully re-charged using the supplied micro-USB cable within 2 hours (while charging, SpaceMouse Wireless is still fully operational).
*One month based on 8 hours user per day, 5 days per week
New Driver Features
- Improved / simplified user interface:
- Button mapping now in 3Dconnexion Properties (live-search, Application commands, Macros, Radial Menu are in a single place).
- Advanced Navigation settings are in the 3Dconnexion Properties (Navigation modes, Auto Rotation settings)
- Multi-device support: 3Dconnexion devices work at the same time.
- Support for MS Office and Internet browsers.
- Product Identifiers -MPN
- In The Box -
- 3Dconnexion SpaceMouse Wireless
- 3Dconnexion Universal 2.4GHz USB Receiver
- USB Cable 1.5 m
- Carry Case
- Product Specifications -
- 3Dconnexion® six-degrees-of-freedom (6Dof) sensor
- 3Dconnexion® 2.4GHz wireless technology
- Lithium-ion polymer battery (internal, rechargeable)
- Micro-USB connectivity (cable supplied).
Simultaneous data and recharging.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 78mm x 78mm x 54mm / 3.1" x 3.1" x 2.1"
- Weight: 424g / 0.93lb
- 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Supported Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows, OS X, Linux
Certifications and Registration
- CE, FCC (Class B), BSMI, KCC, WEEE, WHQL
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.