Pitch 'n Time Pro
Time stretching and pitch-shifting for professionals
Pitch 'n Time Pro is a high quality time-stretching and pitch-shifting AudioSuite software plug-in for the Pro Tools platform. It works with all versions of Pro Tools including Pro Tools HD, LE, and M-Powered.
Pitch 'n Time Pro offers time compression and expansion from a ratio of 1/8 speed through to 8 x speed independent of pitch, and pitch shifting of up to 36 semitones independent of tempo.
The time-stretching and pitch-shifting functions each have three interchangeable panels, ranging from simple fixed ratios to complex tempo and pitch alterations that vary over time. You can even warp the timing of your samples just by placing markers and moving them around.
The tempo and pitch panels can be mixed and matched to suit your application, with real time previewing.
Pitch 'n Time Pro Features
- Perfect Pro Tools integration using the Pro Tools time trimmer tool.
- Pitch 'n Time Pro has a range of 1/8 speed and through to to 8 x speed, and pitch shifting of up to ± 36 semitones.
- Time stretch by tempo change, length change, target length, or target BPM.
- Select pitch shift by frequency change or semitone shift.
- Preview changes in real time.
Note: In 'Voice Mode', range is limited to 50%-200% and ± 12 semitones
Note: Please refer to the OS and minimum specification requirements of your chosen DAW or audio editor.
- Screen Resolution: 1280 x 800
- Platform: Pro Tools 10.3.5 and 11
- Authorization: iLok Key
- Product Identifiers -MPN: SSW-PT-PR3-DL
- Product Specifications -
These are simply the minimum requirements to run Serato DJ and the Serato DJ Expansion Packs. For best performance and for use in professional situations we recommend you use a higher spec computer, preferably with an Intel processor.
Please Note: Some Expansion Packs require higher specs than Serato DJ and Serato does not currently support AMD processors.
|Screen Resolution||1280 x 720|
|RAM||32 bit: 2 GB; 64 bit: 4 GB|
|USB||Available USB 2.0 port|
|Serato Pitch 'n Time DJ|
|Processor||Processor i5 or i7: 32 & 64 bit: 1.07GHz+|
|RAM||32 & 64 bit: 4 GB|
|Screen Resolution||1280 x 800|
|RAM||32 & 64 bit: 4 GB|
|Video Memory||384 MB (1 GB+ recommended for best performance)|
Windows computers using Intel graphics cards are not currently supported by Serato Video.
For more details about system requirements, please visit the manufacturer's System Requirements page.
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.