The ultimate blurring filter set that combines user directed controls and feature sensitive methods.
- More options
SmoothKit is a set of blur and sharpen filters that complements and extends the features of basic blurs and sharpens usually provided.
- Retain features
Blur without over-softening important features and edges. Emphasis is on precise control with no compromise on image quality.
- Better sharpening
SmoothKit sharpens with much less ringing, using a proprietary sharpening algorithm.
- Preserve Edges
Soften areas while preserving sharp edges.
- Choose What To Process
Selectively filter the luminance, or the chrominance, or each of the RGB channels independently.
Sharpen plugin with a proprietary technique that significantly reduces usual sharpening ringing artifacts.
- Reduce Staircasing
Includes a jaggie-reducing filter, to help eliminate staircasing.
- Better Median Filter
Get much less blocky results with SmoothKit's median filter.
- Compound Blur
Optional grayscale images may be used to modify blur size on a pixel-by-pixel basis.
- Splines To Control Blur Direction
Ability to use splines to control the direction of the blur at each pixel.
- Blur Using Provided Directions
Directional filtering with per-pixel direction and strength controls.
- Block Artifacts
Intelligently reduces block artifacts in MPEG or other compressed footage.
- Temporal Filter
Multi-frame (temporal) filtering with several useful processing modes.
- Depth Of Field
Z-blur uses depth maps for blurring control. Ability to change where the focal point should be.
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.