RealFlow is a recognized standard for the simulation of fluids and body dynamics in films and television. From a small droplet to a tsunami, RealFlow can achieve stunning results. In January 2008, The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences granted the creators a Technical Achievement Award. RealFlow is a fully-featured standalone package, available for Windows, OSX and Linux, and compatible with all major 3D platforms, via free connectivity plugins.
- RealFlow Key Features
- Industry-standard, out-of-the-box fluid simulation software.
- Fast and easy to use
- Compatible with ALL major 3D platforms
- The definitive fluid simulation software for over 15 years
- Award winning (including the Technical Achievement Award granted by The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences)
- Support and Maintenance
Every RealFlow license comes with one year's FREE support and maintenance. This entitles you to:
- FREE upgrades to later versions of the software
- Access to the download area to download patches and plug-ins
- Prompt, personal technical support.
When your free year ends, simply renew your annual subscription to ensure you get the latest version of the software and the highest standard of technical support.
What's New in RealFlow 10?
- DYVERSO Improvements: 2X GPU
The DYVERSO solver architecture has been redesigned to get the most out of the modern GPUs and multi-core CPUs.
- GPU CUDA 2x
- GPU OpenCL 2x
- CPU 1.5x
- GPU 3x (Over CPU)*
(*)Intel(R) Core™ i7-3930K CPU @ 3.20GHz, 3201 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s) NVIDIA Quadro K6000 GPU, 2880 NVIDIA CUDA® parallel processing cores.
- HYBRIDO Improvements
HYBRIDO is now 2x faster when compared to RealFlow 2015, with additional improvements to Memory Footprint and Foam Creation
- Particle Skinner Daemon
The daemons' main purpose is to transfer particle motion and animation (as a whole particle system) to geometry objects. In effect, particles function as bones for skinning the modified geometry.
- K Volume Object Mode
Any object can be used to remove particles that are inside.
- Falloff Object Mode
Objects can be used to fade a daemon's forces and control exactly how they should vanish.
- Project Manager
There is a new, totally revamped version of the Project Manager where you can find your scenes quickly and have access to learning material at your finger tips.
- Export Panel
Every single node has now its own export panel where all the parameters related to caching can be manipulated avoiding the longer and less intuitive task of editing them through the Export Central tool.
- Parameter Groups
Parameters having additional sub-parameters can now be collapsed/expanded providing a cleaner way of looking at your parameters.
- Scene Node Tree
Now the Scene Node Tree represents the transformation hierarchy of your scene which is a more intuitive way of looking at your nodes' parent/child relationship.
- Pack and Go
Move your scenes around making sure you always include all the external resources.
- Save Incremental
One-click way of automatically versioning your projects.
- Quick Access Tool
Quick access to any RealFlow command.
- Scene Info
You can add comments to your scene using rich text with images, tags can also be used for quick finding of your scenes in the Project Manager.
- Optional Embedding
You can decide whether to include the simulation data in your scene or not.
- Additional Features
- Bitmap Emitter Improvements.
- Continuous Collision Detection.
- Better support for 4K monitors.
- Time Scale for Hybrido secondary emitters.
- Homogenization of bounded options in Daemons.
- Environment variables can be used in the preferences window.
- License priority pick up.
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.