Keep projects on track and teams connected with ShotGrid
Creative project management software and review tools for film, TV, and games
ShotGrid, formerly Shotgun Software, streamlines workflows for creative studios.
- Bring creative visions to life and deliver on time and budget with powerful project tracking tools
- Boost collaboration with media playback and review tools
- Run productions your way with customizable workflows, application integrations, and an open ecosystem
Subscribing to ShotGrid is flexible and cost-effective. You can:
- Get instant access to the latest releases and enhancements.
- Use your software at home or when traveling.
- Process computing-intensive tasks in the cloud, such as rendering, simulations, or caching.
- Get access to technical support via phone, chat, email and online resources.
Supercharge your studio with ShotGrid's powerful production tools
- Track every step of your project including shots and assets as they move through the pipeline
- Remove business guesswork with reporting tools
- Easily scale creative projects in size and complexity
- Maximize resources with superior project planning and scheduling capabilities
Collaborate more effectively with ShotGrid and RV
- Receive updates with automatically tracked versions and note history
- Give effective feedback and easily collaborate with in-context notes and annotations
- Bring context directly where needed with integrations in Maya, 3ds Max, Photoshop, and more
- Real-time project tracking
See every step of your production so you can track shots and assets as they move through the pipeline in real time.
- Scheduling and resource planning
Allocate your crew's time to projects and milestones, and always know who's working on what and when tasks are scheduled.
- Production insights
Visualize key production data, keep an eye on the progress of projects, and make business-critical decisions quickly.
Collaborate and review
- In-context review
Bring the rich history of production information with previous notes, versions, statuses, and more to inform your decisions during review.
- Anywhere media playback
View media and provide feedback wherever with high-quality web playback, full resolution, color-accurate desktop, and mobile playback.
- Editorial integration
Review in the context of the final product and instantly pull up any cut to help inform your creative decisions.
- View high-res media
View high-resolution and color-accurate media in RV. Browse media, compare, annotate, and give feedback in a cloud-connected desktop experience.
- Organized media reviews
Search, browse, and view media across all projects from one place. Create playlists and take effective notes during a review.
- Easy review for clients
Clients can review, annotate, and add comments on a simple and secure website from anywhere in the world.
Pipeline and integrations
- Plug-and-play integrations
Experience integrated industry-standard design content creation tools for a tailor-made pipeline, including Maya, 3ds Max, and Photoshop.
- Work directly in creative apps
Access ShotGrid's production management, review, and approval tools directly within your creative applications.
- File tracking and sharing
Easily track, share, and publish files in ShotGrid from any content creation tool.
- Robust, customizable API
Build custom tools and integrations with Pipeline Toolkit, Python API and REST API.
- ShotGrid Desktop
Get an overview of your ShotGrid projects, easily launch your creative applications, and set up integration tools from your desktop.
- Automated file management
Quickly find and load files published to ShotGrid and easily access the media you're looking for and all associated versions.
- Isolation feature set
Have full control of media isolation, expanded media replication, seclusion for web and media traffic control, and improved IP management.
- 3rd party audits
Independent Security Evaluators (ISE) performs quarterly audits of the ShotGrid web application, the iPhone app, and infrastructure.
- Security features
Use features including single sign-on (SSO), two-factor authentication, and IP allow listing to help you bolster the security of your studio.
- Product Identifiers -MPN: C4WN1-009379-L418
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.