3DEqualizer is by no doubt the world's best 3D tracking solution for merging live action footage with digital visual effects. It represents a cornerstone of modern post production business and is used by virtually all of the major players around the globe who are working in this field. Many of those companies rely on 3DEqualizer since its very first version which has been introduced 20 years ago - some of them exclusively!
But this is just the tip of the iceberg. In fact, 3DEqualizer is widely being used throughout the entire industry, which means if you go to the box office today to watch the latest visual effects driven blockbuster movie, you will most likely be entertained by the help of 3DEqualizer's work!
3DEqualizer is not just software!
- Unique Solver
3DE4's calculation core applies a unique technique which automatically computes individual weighting curves for each point on a frame-by-frame basis. It allows to identify and get rid of so-called outliers on-the-fly (points of inconsistent or totally wrong 2D tracking). This new technology and a few other, up to now unseen, methods cause 3DE4's calculation core to be very robust and extraordinary precise.
- High Speed Optimization
Parameter optimization is mandatory for a modern matchmoving application and 3DEqualizer4 provides countless options for doing just that. To increase productivity dramatically however, 3DE4 distributes optimization jobs over the network which results in up to 1000 times faster response times and thus essentially leads to better solves in the end.
- Deep Python Integration
Integrating 3DEqualizer4 into any existing production pipeline, is made easy through its Python scripting interface. More than 650 individual commands provide access to 3DE4's internal data structures. In addition, complex and feature rich user interface extensions can be scripted which makes 3DE4 even more flexible.
- Lens Distortion
3DEqualizer4 is designed to handle every possible lens distortion scenario for spherical, anamorphic or fisheye lenses through its build in distortion models. On top of that, dynamically changing distortion caused by a zoom, focus pull or both at the same time poses no threat either, because of 3DE4's powerful 1D- and 2D-lookup table tools, as well as parameter curve optimization.
- Academy Award® Winner
3DEqualizer is the matchmove software of choice for the world's leading VFX facilities. Out of 18 productions, honored with an Academy Award for Best Visual Effects since 1998, 12 utilized 3DEqualizer as their major 3D tracking solution: Gladiator, The Lord Of The Rings, Avatar, Inception, Gravity, Interstellar - to name just a few.
- 20 Years Experience
Founded in December 1995, Science-D-Visions is among the pioneers of modern matchmoving. Their 20 years of experience in this field led them to the development of 3DEqualizer4, which in their eyes represents by far the world's most powerful 3D tracking software!
3DEqualizer4 has been used in:
10 Cloverfield Lane • 10,000 BC • 2 Guns • 2012 • 300 • Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer • 47 Ronin • A Cure For Wellness • A Good Day to Die Hard • Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter • Ali • Alice In Wonderland 2: Through the Looking Glass • Allegiant • American Sniper • Anaconda • Asterix • Australia • Avatar • AVP: Alien vs. Predator • Batman Begins • Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice • Battle Los Angeles • Battleship • Bridge to Terabithia • Captain America: Civil War • Captain Phillips • Carrie • Casino Royale • Charlie and the Chocolate Factory • Children of Men • Cinderella • Cloverfield • Contraband • Coraline • Cosmopolis • Daredevil • Deep Blue Sea • Denial • District 9 • Dracula Untold • Dredd • Edge of Tomorrow • Eight Legged Freaks • Elysium • Enemy at the Gates • Eragon • Ex Machina • Exorcist: The Beginning • Eyes Wide Shut • Fantastic Beasts • Fantastic Four • Fast & the Furious 6 • Fight Club • Final Destination • Gladiator • Godzilla • Gone in 60 Seconds • Goosebumps • Gravity • Guardians of the Galaxy • Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters • Harry Potter 1-7 • Hellboy II: The Golden Army • Hercules • High-Rise • Hot Fuzz • Hunger Games • Hunger Games: Catching Fire • Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 & 2 • I, Robot • Inception • Independence Day: Resurgence • Inferno • Inside Llewyn Davis • Insurgent • Into the Woods • Iron Man 2 • Iron Man 3 • Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit • John Carter of Mars • Jumper • Jupiter Ascending • Kill Command • King Kong • Kingsman: The Secret Service • Les Misérables • Life of Pi • Lincoln • Machete Kills • Man of Steel • Men in Black III • Mission Impossible • Mission Impossible 5 • Mission to Mars • Movie 43 • National Treasure: Book of Secrets • Night at the Museum • Oceans 11 • Oz the Great and Powerful • Pacific Rim • Pan • Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters • Pete's Dragon • Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides • Pitch Black • Poltergeist • Pride & Prejudice • Prometheus • Quantum of Solace • R.I.P.D. • Race • Rat Race • Resident Evil 5: Retribution • Resident Evil: Afterlife • Riddick • Rise of the Planet of the Apes • Road To Perdition • RoboCop • San Andreas • Science Fiction • Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows • Skyfall • Snow White and the Huntsman • Spectral • Spectre • Spider-Man • Star Trek: Beyond • Star Wars: The Force Awakens • Star Wars: The Phantom Menace • Starship Troopers • Stranger Than Fiction • Stuart Little • Sweeney Todd • Terminator Genisys • The Amazing Spider-Man • The Amazing Spider-Man 2 • The Avengers • The Best of Me • The Bourne Legacy • The Bourne Ultimatum • The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian • The Chronicles of Riddick • The Core • The Da Vinci Code • The Dark Knight • The Dark Knight Rises • The Day the Earth Stood Still • The Golden Compass • The Great Gatsby • The Green Hornet • The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy • The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey • The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug • The Hollow Man • The Huntsman: Winter's War • The Interview • The Last Exorcism Part II • The Last Stand • The Last Witch Hunter • The Legend of Hercules • The Lone Ranger • The Lord of The Rings • The Man from U.N.C.L.E. • The Matrix • The Monuments Men • The Mothman Prophecies • The Mummy • The Patriot • The Revenant • The Secret Life of Walter Mitty • The Secret Service • The Sixth Day • The Structure • The Two Faces of January • The Wolverine • Thor: The Dark World • Time Machine • Tomb Raider • Tomorrow Never Dies • Total Recall • Tron • Troy • Two Guns • Unbreakable • Underworld: Awakening • Van Helsing • Walking with Dinosaurs 3D • War Horse • Watchmen • We Were Soldiers • White House Down • Windtalkers • Wonder Woman • World War Z • Wrath of the Titans • X-Men Origins: Wolverine • X-Men: First Class • Your Highness • ... and many more
- Product Identifiers -MPN: 3DEqualizer4 Release 7 30-Day Subscription
- Product Specifications -
- Intel compatible CPU (x86/AMD64), 4 CPU cores recommended
- Minimum 4GB RAM, 8GB recommended
- 3 button mouse
- OpenGL compatible graphics card, NVidia Quadro (driver 276.62) recommended
- 1920x1200 monitor, dual head HD monitors recommended
- Ethernet card
Operating System Requirements
- Linux 64bit, kernel 2.6.32 (or higher)
- Mac OSX 64bit (10.6 or higher)
- Windows 7 64bit (or higher)
Additional system requirements and technical specifications can be found on the 3DEqualizer website.
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.