We’ve just updated V-Ray Next for SketchUp with a number of bug fixes to improve your rendering experience, including:
- Improved matte elements generation
- Applying textures no longer activates SketchUp's standard Colorize material option
- Better Sunlight caustic photon emission
- Enhanced CUDA engine stability
- Boosted compatibility with some of SketchUp's most popular plugins, especially ones utilizing V-Ray Proxy Meshes
For the full changelog, be sure to check out the V-Ray Next for SketchUp documentation page.
Download update 2.2 and experience the improvements for yourself.