EIZO ColorEdge CG2420 24.1" Hardware Calibration IPS LCD Monitor 1920x1200
Get the best prices on Autodesk products, hands down.
Due to manufacturer's restrictions, we're not allowed to advertise discounted pricing. To see the best price we can offer click the get quote button and one of our Autodesk experts will send you a customized price quote.
Most Open Box items are like new.
Open Box items at Motion Media are typically units that cannot be considered "New", including, but not limited to:
- demo units
- returned units
- brand new units that show wear to the exterior packaging from handling
- manufacturer refurbished units
Please call for details on this item before purchasing
This item is purchased from a non-US vendor. Due to fluctuating currency exchange rates, we strongly advise you to get a quote before purchasing. The price may be lower than listed here.
Call us at (310) 450-4000 or
contact us via email.
Get 0% Interest
Pay this off over 12 months!
Motion Media offers a 12 month, 0 interest payment plan for all items over $1k. Offer is available nationwide to business and individuals*.
Please call for details. 888-542-8941
Ask an expert
Not sure what you need or if you're looking at the right product?
Hassle-free maintenance and optimal color reproduction for professionals to express their vision. Let your imagination soar with this professional-level model for use in photography, design, print, and post production. The EIZO CG2420 features a built-in self calibration sensor for hassle-free monitor maintenance, vivid colors reproduced to industry standards, and exceptionally high contrast for producing true blacks.
- Built-In Sensor to Automate Your Workflow
Automate your calibration with the sensor that is housed within the front bezel. The sensor swings onto the screen only when calibrating, eliminating the need for a third-party calibration device. It even operates while the monitor is in portrait mode.
- ColorNavigator 6 Color Management Software
To properly manage color in your work, it is necessary to ensure your monitor maintains consistent settings. The bundled ColorNavigator 6 software allows you to easily carry out calibration. Simply select the desired preset or assign values for brightness, white point, and gamma. The built-in sensor directly utilizes the monitor's look-up-table and creates an ICC profile within minutes.
- ColorNavigator NX Quality Control Software
The ColorEdge CG2420 supports ColorNavigator NX quality control (QC) software. It offers asset management of client ColorEdge monitors and covers calibration, emulation, built-in sensor correlation, and color mode settings. With ColorNavigator NX, calibration information is saved to the monitor instead of the PC's operating system so you do not have to recalibrate if connecting to more than one PC. The software is most effectively used with EIZO's ColorNavigator Network solution.
- ColorNavigator Network Quality Control Software
ColorNavigator Network provides centralized quality control of ColorEdge monitors that have ColorNavigator NX installed. Administrators can set color modes, schedule self-calibration, register or adjust asset management settings, and other tasks whether the monitors are local or remote. ColorNavigator Network is hosted on a secure cloud server to free you from the initial investment and running costs of providing your own server.
- Vivid Colors Reproduced to Industry Standards
The wide color gamut of the ColorEdge CG2420 reproduces almost the entire Adobe RGB color space so images shot in Adobe RGB will be displayed correctly. Photos of vibrant blue skies and lush green forests are reproduced faithfully in a way that monitors limited to an sRGB color space cannot display. The wide color gamut also ensures reproduction of almost the entire ISO-coated and US web-coated CMYK color spaces used in printing.
- 10-bit Simultaneous Display
Using the DisplayPort or HDMI inputs, the ColorEdge CG2420 offers 10-bit simultaneous display* from a 16-bit look-up-table (LUT) which means it can show more than one billion colors simultaneously. This is 64 times more colors than you get with 8-bit display, resulting in smooth color gradations and reduced Delta-E between two adjacent colors.
*A graphics board and software which support 10-bit output are also necessary for 10-bit display. Equipment that supports Deep Color is necessary with the HDMI inputs.
- Adjusted at the Factory for Smooth Color Gradations
The gamma level for each ColorEdge monitor is adjusted at the factory by measuring the R, G, and B gamma values from 0 - 255, then using the monitor's 16-bit look-up-table (LUT) to select the 256 most appropriate tones and achieve the desired value. This ensures the smoothest color gradations in your images.
- Stable Color in Just 3 Minutes
A typical monitor takes 30 minutes or more for its brightness, chromaticity, and tone characteristics to stabilize. The ColorEdge CG2420 takes a mere 3 minutes. Whether you are working in a studio or taking the monitor with you on location, you get reliable color display soon after turning the monitor on.
- Uniformity from Corner to Corner
Fluctuations in brightness and chromaticity on different parts of the screen are a common trait of LCD monitors. To counteract this, the ColorEdge CG2420 is equipped with EIZO's patented digital uniformity equalizer (DUE) technology to ensure a Delta-E difference of 3 or less across the screen. DUE also counterbalances the influences that a fluctuating temperature may have on color temperature and brightness for stable image display.
- Wide Viewing Angles with IPS Panel
The 178° wide viewing angles afforded by the IPS panel technology allow two or more people to view the screen at once with little change in color or contrast.
- True Black Display
In compliance with the DCI standard, the ColorEdge CG2420 offers a high contrast ratio of 1500:1 for producing true blacks that are otherwise difficult to display on a typical LCD monitor. When viewing the screen from an angle in a dimly lit room, dark tones typically appear washed out due to the display characteristics of LCD backlights. The CG Series is equipped with a film which allows tones to retain their depth even when viewed from an angle.
- Slimmer Bezels
The slim cabinet features unobtrusive frames that are 39% slimmer than its predecessor's so you can focus more on the screen.
- Seamless Electrostatic Switches
The flat design uses electrostatic switches on the front bezel in place of traditional buttons for seamless access to monitor settings.
- Built-in Carrying Handle
A carrying handle on the back of the monitor allows you to easily move it from one location to another.
- Easy-Access USB Ports
The monitor is equipped with three easy-to-access USB 3.0 ports, including one port for battery charging devices such as a smartphone.
- Minimized Reflections with Non-Glare Panel
The monitor is equipped with an IPS non-glare panel for high visibility. It also uses dimming technology to minimize flicker and help prevent eye fatigue for a more comfortable working environment.
- I/P Conversion for Flicker-Free Display
The HDMI input of the ColorEdge CG2420 supports I/P (interlace/progressive) conversion for converting the interlace signals from TV and video into progressive signals for flicker-free display.
- Light-Shielding Hood
The CG Series comes bundled with a shading hood that effectively prevents glare on the monitor's screen caused by ambient lighting. The ColorEdge CG2420's shading hood is newly designed and attaches to the monitor magnetically. This allows the users to attach the hood quickly and easily without needing to connect separate parts.
- Ergonomic Stand for Comfort and Convenience
Adjust the screen to the most comfortable angle and reposition it to show your work to a colleague or client. The monitor comes with a versatile stand that offers height, tilt, and swivel adjustments as well as portrait display.
- Multiple Inputs
DisplayPort, HDMI, and DVI-D inputs are included and support various types of graphics boards. The HDMI input also offers direct connection with digital cameras. Two USB upstream ports allow two computers to be connected at once so it is not necessary to reconnect the USB cable when using the ColorNavigator software and switching between computers.
In The Box
- AC power cord
- Signal cables (DVI-D - DVI-D, Mini DisplayPort - DisplayPort)
- USB cable
- Setup guide
- EIZO LCD Utility Disk (ColorNavigator software, PDF user's manual)
- Adjustment certificate
- Monitor hood
- Mounting screw
- Quick reference
- Warranty card
- Cabinet Color: Black
- Type: IPS
- Backlight: Wide-Gamut LED
- Size: 24.1" / 61.1 cm
- Native Resolution: 1920 x 1200 (16:10 aspect ratio)
- Viewable Image Size (H x V): 518.4 x 324.0 mm
- Pixel Pitch: 0.270 x 0.270 mm
- Pixel Density: 94ppi
- Grayscale Tones
- DisplayPort, HDMI: 1024 tones (a palette of 65 thousand tones)
- DVI: 256 tones (a palette of 65 thousand tones)
- Display Colors
- DisplayPort, HDMI: 1.07 billion from a palette of 278 trillion
- DVI: 16.77 million from a palette of 278 trillion
- Viewing Angles (H / V, typical): 178°, 178°
- Brightness (typical): 400 cd/m2
- Recommended Brightness for Calibration: 120 cd/m2 or less
- Contrast Ratio (typical): 1500:1
- Response Time (typical): 10 ms (Gray-to-gray)
- Wide Gamut Coverage (typical): Adobe RGB: 99%, DCI-P3: 98%
- Video Signals
- Input Terminals: DVI-D 24 pin (with HDCP), DisplayPort (with HDCP), HDMI (with HDCP, Deep Color)
- Digital Scanning Frequency (H / V)
- DisplayPort, DVI: 26 - 78 kHz, 24 - 61 Hz (VGA Text: 69 - 71 Hz)
- HDMI: 15 - 78 kHz, 24 - 61 Hz (VGA Text: 69 - 71 Hz)
- Function: 1 ports for monitor control, 3-port USB hub
- Standard: USB 3.0
- Power Requirements: AC 100 - 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz
- Maximum Power Consumption: 79W
- Typical Power Consumption: 20W
- Power Save Mode: Less than 0.7W
- Standby Mode: Less than 0.6W
- Power Management: Power Save (DisplayPort Version 1.1a, and DVI DMPM)
- Built-in Calibration Sensor: Yes
- Features & Functions
- Brightness Stabilization: Yes
- Digital Uniformity Equalizer: Yes
- Preset Modes: Color Mode (Custom, Adobe RGB, sRGB, Calibration)
- OSD Languages: English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Others: Color Adjustment (Brightness, Temperature, Gamma, Color Gamut, Hue, Saturation, Clipping, Gain, Independent 6-Color Control, Reset), Picture Expansion (Auto, Full Screen, Aspect Ratio, Dot by Dot), Input Color Format, Input Range, Noise Reduction, Auto Iuput Detection, Menu Rotation, USB CHARGE Port, Power Save, Indicatior, Beep, Input Skip, Mode Skip, Signal Info, Monitor Info, Key Lock, DP Power Save, DUE Priority, Signal Format, Monitor Reset
- Physical Specifications
- Dimensions (Landscape, W x H x D): 554.4 x 396 - 551 x 245 mm
- Dimensions (Portrait, W x H x D): 362 x 565.4 - 647.2 x 245 mm
- Dimensions (Without Stand, W x H x D): 554.4 x 362 x 64 mm
- Net Weight: 7.8 kg / 17.2 lbs
- Dimensions (Landscape with Hood, W x H x D): 572.4 x 405 - 560 x 336 mm
- Net Weight (Without Stand): 5.0 kg / 11.0 lbs
- Net Weight (With Hood): 8.5 kg / 18.7 lbs
- Height Adjustment Range: 155 mm
- Tilt: 35° Up, 5° Down
- Swivel: 344°
- Pivot: 90°
- Hole Spacing (VESA Standard): 100 x 100 mm
- Environmental Requirements
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 35 °C
- Operating Humidity (R.H., non condensing): 20 - 80 %
- Certifications & Standards (Please contact EIZO for the latest information.): CB, CE, TUV/GS, cTUVus, FCC-B, Canadian ICES-003-B, VCCI-B, TUV/Ergonomics, TUV/Color Accuracy (Quick Stability), RCM, RoHS, WEEE, EAC, Energy labelling of televisions
- Warranty: Five Years