The Everything Bundle is CoreMelt's most powerful toolset of Final Cut Pro plugins, transitions and effects. The SliceX / TrackX / DriveX plugin suite for professional motion tracking gives you three powerful tools for using Academy Award winning mocha tracking directly on the timeline in FCP X. Also included is the blazingly fast Lock and Load X stabilizer, Chromatic color grading plugin, LUTx (with bonus Feature Film Looks Collection) and the V2 Plugin Set with over 220 plugins.
CoreMelt SliceX lets you create instant Shape Masks to cut out layers or isolate effects directly in Final Cut Pro X without having to go into Motion or create the masks with an external program. SliceX includes ten effects motion templates for common tasks and you can also use the Shape Masks with built in effects, the built in color corrector or with third party plugins. SliceX powered by mocha takes the pain out of following complex motion, just draw a shape and hit track. After tracking the shape mask you can then do final adjustments with manual keyframes as needed. FCP X keyframing can be painful and tedious, with SliceX powered by mocha CoreMelt does all the hard work for you.
Now you can easily track text or graphics to background movement for innovative title effects, or track and insert a layer for screen replacements, to replace a sign, or extend a set. CoreMelt TrackX uses the same powerful mocha tracking engine as SliceX, the same one used by the Mocha Pro package costing over a thousand dollars. The powerful planar tracking engine can track many common objects for quick results without having to go into another compositing program.
TrackX contains six plugins:
- Simple Tracker - instant tracking perfect for quick floating lower thirds or graphics following a person or object
- Track Layer - advanced tracking with perspective shifts, surface mapping and masking capabilities
- Track Text - includes a text generator that can track text with perspective and masking capabilities
- Track Flare, Track Flare Complex - track a range of preset flares that include realistic movement options
- Track and LockDown - a tool to track a moving presenter and lock his position to the centre of frame
Now you can harness the full power of Mocha tracking with complex 3D effects particles and complex motion graphics. CoreMelt DriveX allows advanced users to link any parameters inside an Apple Motion Template to track data, and publish the result as an FCP X effect. DriveX includes 40 motion templates to get you started with more coming soon.
- Nine Title Templates - Track 3D Arrow, Track 3D Highlighter, Track 3D Text, Track 3D Text Shadow, Track 3D Text Circle, Track 3D Text Metal, Track Light 3D Text, Track Text Cartoon, Track Text Pointer.
- 21 Effects Templates - Track Air Bubbles, Track Bubbles, Track Distortion, Track Ion Drive, Track 3D Pin, Track Comet, Track Flamethrower, Track Fountain Spray, Track Laser, Track Light Trail, Track Lightning Stream, Track Lit Match, Track Magic Orb, Track Portal, Track Smoke, Track Shape Outline, Track Sparks Color, Track Steam, Track Volumetric Rays, Track Welding Sparks, Track Template.
- DriveX - Callouts 20 Stylish animated titles to bring attention to an area of the shot of special interest. Minimal templates with simple elegant style.
- Advanced users can modify any existing motion template to add tracking to a group, particle emitter, 3D text, light source or replicator.
Lock & Load X
CoreMelt Lock & Load X is the fastest and most powerful film and video footage stabilizer for FCP X, Premiere Pro and After Effects (Mac Only). Lock & Load X is up to 4x faster than the built-in Final Cut Pro X stabilizer and includes specific rolling shutter camera presets for most 4K and modern cameras. Make hand-held footage look like professionally shot Steadicam in seconds! No need to set tracking points, just analyse the entire shot and get instant results. Even on shots with complex rotation or poorly defined backgrounds.
Lock & Load X is not only faster than the built in stabilizers in FCP X and Adobe Premiere Pro but this simple and effective stabilization system also gives better quality results with less zooming and blurriness, thanks to CoreMelt's powerful SmartZoom feature. Lock & Load X also has better ability to reduce Rolling Shutter Artifacts from CMOS cameras including DSLRs such as the Canon 5D Mark III and 7D, professional digital film cameras such as BlackMagic Cinema and Pocket Cameras and the always popular Go Pro and other action camera models.
CoreMelt Chromatic is the most complete and flexible professional color grading plugin for Final Cut Pro X. Featuring integrated mask tracking (with Academy Award winning Mocha tracking technology), powerful color keying, support for auto white balance including using the XRite Passport Video and powerful linked grading capabilities using grade groups. Unlike other FCPX solutions, in Chromatic all of these functions and more are available in one powerful color correction product.
Chromatic is the only Final Cut Pro color grading solution with fully integrated tracked masks. With just one layer you can apply an overall grade, as well as inside and outside the mask, saving the otherwise tedious task of duplicating layers and complicating the timeline.
Chromatic's comprehensive tool set includes:
- Lift Gamma Gain controls overall and for Red, Green and Blue
- Three Way Color Wheel for Lows Mids and Highs
- Powerful Auto White Balance, one click or pick reference white
- Sensitive and easy to use color keying for isolating skin tones or specific areas
- Color Balance, Temperature, Exposure and Saturation
- RGB Curves with precise control, add unlimited points
- Hue, Saturation, Luma curves, and Hue vs Sat, Hue vs Luma, allow precise manipulation
- Lab Curves, for specialist uses and problem solving
- Load camera LUT files or Look LUT files with lut browser showing current frame
LUTx (with bonus Feature Film Looks Collection)
The first awesome LUT collection for LUTx is a set of 40 Feature Film looks designed by experienced film colorist Shane Bartley. These looks are inspired by recent blockbuster and indie film hits from the last 20 years, and range from dramatic stylised looks to subtle manipulations of blacks. Also included are useful utility looks such as Bleach Bypass, Day for Night, variations of Film contrast looks and Hipster looks inspired by social media. Includes CoreMelt LUTx, a simple and yet very powerful LUT / color look solution for Final Cut Pro X.
V2 Plugin Set
CoreMelt V2 Plugin Set is an extensive bundle of plugins which are easy to use intuitive tools for Motion Artists and Editors of all types from indie film makers, event and wedding videographers to pro TV series editors.
From soft organic glows and blurs to advanced color correction tools and instant photo montages, the CoreMelt V2 Plugin Set will let you create stylish looks, no matter what type of editing or motion graphics work you do.
CoreMelt V2 Plugin Set includes four V2 plugin collections - ImageFlowFX V2, PolyChrome Transitions V2, Editors Tools V2, Motion Graphics Box V2 - providing you with a total of over 150 plugins that be useful every single day.
With a well-designed interface pro-editors can apply color tools with on-screen curve overlays, useful and quick to apply filters such as "sky replace" allow you to enhance a blown out sky, advanced vignettes with luma curves, veeyou meters which react to the audio provided within the project, a myriad of excellent and unusual transitions perfect for that corporate video, and glows and blurs to ensure that professional touch.
CoreMelt plugins use the full power of your GPU to give you the boost that you need to churn through heavy duty motion HD and 4K graphics animations and editing challenges.
- Product Identifiers -MPN
: Everything Bundle
- Product Specifications -
System Requirements for CoreMelt Products
- Apple computer running Mac OS X 10.9 or later with Intel Processor
- One of the following Hosts:
- Final Cut Pro X 10.1.4 or later
- Motion 5.1 or later
- After Effects CS5-CS6 or CC 2014, 2015, 2017
- Premiere Pro CS5-CS6 or CC 2014, 2015, 2017
Please note that SliceX and TrackX are FCP X only. FCP X 10.2 is required for DriveX
- Core Image capable graphics card with minimum 128MB of VRAM.
For best performance, CoreMelt recommends that you use a graphics card with 512MB video memory (VRAM). 1GB VRAM is required for rendering 4K projects.
The following graphics cards are not supported:
- nVidia GeForce FX 5200 Ultra
- Intel GMA 950
- ATI Radeon 8500, 9200
The Macbook and Mac mini series are not supported due to the more limited feature-set of their built-in graphics accelerators.
Not sure what graphics card is installed in your system?
You can determine what graphics card is installed on your system by selecting the "About this Mac" command under the Apple menu. When the system summary appears, click the "More Info..." button, which will launch the System Profiler application. Graphics cards are listed under the "Graphics/Displays" section of the System Profiler.
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.