Tetra4D Enrich is the only solution that allows anyone to create data rich, interactive 3D PDFs inside of Adobe Acrobat without needing programming expertise. The interactive 3D PDF created with Tetra4D Enrich functions like an 'app' that has all the data needed to support any workflow, even complex workflows related to the Model Based Enterprise (MBE) such as 3D MBD Technical Data Packages, with all the product manufacturing information (PMI) needed to manufacture the product. This cost-effective solution lets both CAD users and non-CAD users generate and share these critical documents, and allows anyone to view and interact with the documents using the ubiquitous Adobe© Reader©.
- Now Anyone can Create Intelligent 3D PDFs
Tetra 4D Enrich allows anyone, even non-CAD users, to create rich, interactive 3D PDF documents. And because it doesn't require specialized programming expertise, users can create advanced 3D PDFs in record time. Insert a bill of material, view carousel and 3D CAD model with the click of a mouse.
- Enhance Your 3D PDF with Interactivity
Easily add interactivity between 3D models, non-graphical data and other product information to create custom actions such as populating views, changing render modes, displaying text, triggering animations, and more.
- Complete Functionality of Tetra4D Converter
Tetra4D Enrich incorporates the latest version of Tetra4D Converter, allowing you to convert over 20 of the major CAD formats to native 3D PDF (including CATIA®, SolidWorks®, NX™ and neutral formats). Users can also make 3D measurements, comments and create new views to improve collaboration.
- Create Advanced Documents
Create your own custom template or use existing templates to build compelling documents such as work instructions, part catalogs, maintenance manuals and technical data packages.
- Efficient and Affordable
Critical documents can be created without additional internal or external resources at a modest price, saving both time and money. Until now programming expertise or costly enterprise solutions would be required to create such documents.
- All Critical Manufacturing Information, in One Document
Consolidate all required product information into one document including 3D CAD, CAD metadata, and business intelligence from systems like ERP and PLM.
- Product Identifiers -MPN: ENR-NL-B
- Product Specifications -
System Requirements for Tetra4D Enrich
- Tetra4D Enrich requires Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, XI Pro, or Acrobat X Pro
- 1.3GHz or faster processor
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
- 200MB of available hard-disk space
- 1024x768 (minimum)screen resolution
- Video hardware acceleration (optional)
- One of the following Microsoft® Windows® operating systems
- Windows Server 2008 or 2008 R2 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows 8 (32 bit and 64 bit)
System Requirements for Acrobat DC
- 1.5GHz or faster processor
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (64 bit), 2012 (64 bit), or 2012 R2 (64 bit); Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows 8 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- 1GB of RAM
- 380MB of available hard-disk space
- 1024x768 screen resolution
- Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10 (Windows 8 minimum), 11; Firefox Extended Support Release
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.