With Rayfire Studios plugin for Autodesk 3ds Max, makes complex setups simple and enhances 3ds Max in ways you won't believe. From fragmentation to demolition, and with the new Asperity modifier, you can add details to simple fragments!
Used by the film industry's heavy weights like ILM, Disney and gaming big wigs like Blizzard, Blur Studios, and Electronic Arts, Rayfire Studios is the go-to solution to achieve professional caliber results for feature films to games and everything in between!
Rayfire Educational license is fully functional and has no limitations, but it is for learning purposes only. Qualified Students, Teachers, and Educational Institutions must provide proof of enrollment or employment to qualify for this Educational License. Contact us at (888) 542-8941 for more information regarding academic licenses.
Rayfire Key Features:
- RayFire Asperity modifier allows you to add detalization to simple fragments.
- Delauney triangulation for All Faces, Selected Faces or By Material ID
- Custom triangle size for Viewport and Rendering
- Relax for triangulated surface
- Noise for triangulated surface
- Soft vertex selection for vertices near not triangulated faces
- Fragmentation Types
- ProBoolean Uniform
- ProBoolean Irregular
- ProBoolean Continuous
- ProBoolean - Relative Mouse Cursor
- ProBoolean - Relative Pivot Point
- ProBoolean - Wood Splinters
- Voronoi - Uniform
- Voronoi - Irregular
- Voronoi - Radial
- Voronoi - Wood Splinters
- Voronoi - By Geometry - Uses vertices as point cloud
- Voronoi - By Particle Flow - Uses particles as point cloud
- Dynamic Simulation
- Animation Caching
- With new RayFire Cache geometry object you can cache thousands of objects and their animation in single file to keep all mesh and animation data outside of scene. Using variety of playback properties you can get results completely different from what was cached.
- Image tracing
- RayFire Trace object allows you to trace images into fragments.
- Image Tracing to Exterior/White and Interior/Black elements
- Interior Prefracture
- Procedural map support
- Custom Shell for Interior and Exterior per element
- Custom Offset for Interior and Exterior per element
- Edge relax for traced cracks
- Side Externsion for traced image
- UVW map and Material ID support for inner faces
- Removable Exterior or Interior
- Glass Cracking
- New RayFire Cracks modifier allows you to animate real 3d cracks for objects with refractive material.
- Crack revealing by animated Radius property
- Crack revealing by animated Probablity property
- Crack revealing by animated Angle to Center property
- Crack revealing by animated Face Area property
- Crack revealing by Volume Select modifier
- Support for animatable textures and procedural maps
- Special RayFire Bomb helper for creating all kinds of explosions.
- Spherical, Cone, Planar and Cylindrical explosion types
- Unlimited, Linear and Exponential explosion range
- Strength, Chaos and Spin properties
- Shockwave property
- RayFire Voxel modifier allows you to create voxels using geometry volume.
- Geometry Voxelization
- Voxel Size, Spacing and Chamfer properties
- Random Position, Rotation and Scale variation animatable properties
- Animated map support for Position, Rotation and Scale
- Row alternation and Align voxels to face properties
- Custom properties for Viewport and Render
- Animatable Voxel gizmo
- Custom Voxel shape
- Fixed, Random, By closest face and By custom node material ID and mapping
- Only Shell, Only Inside or Both voxel types
- Support for defomable objects
- New RayFire Clusters modifier allows you to group fragments into more complex clusters.
- Fragments clustering
- Color and Scale preview
- Amount of clusters and Seed properties
- Adjustable Persentage of fragments in Clusters
- Box or Spherical point cloud gizmo
- Fragments outside gizmo: Single object, Continue Point Cloud, Separate fragments
- Uniform, Relative and Max Script defined point cloud types.
- Product Identifiers -MPN
: Rayfire Studios for 3ds Max Educational 1pk
- Product Specifications -
Rayfire System Requirements
- Host Platform
- Windows® 8 or Windows® 7 64-bit Professional operating system
- 64-bit Intel or AMD multi core processor
- 4 GB RAM minimum (8 GB recommended)
- 4.5 GB free disk space for installation
- 3-button mouse
- Latest version of Microsoft® Internet Explorer®, Apple® Safari®, or Mozilla® Firefox® web browser
The above system requirements are based on the System Reqirements for Autodesk 3ds Max 2014.
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.