Now you can harness the full power of Mocha tracking with complex 3D effects particles and complex motion graphics. CoreMelt DriveX allows advanced users to link any parameters inside an Apple Motion Template to track data, and publish the result as an FCP X effect. DriveX includes 40 motion templates to get you started with more coming soon.
- Nine Title Templates - Track 3D Arrow, Track 3D Highlighter, Track 3D Text, Track 3D Text Shadow, Track 3D Text Circle, Track 3D Text Metal, Track Light 3D Text, Track Text Cartoon, Track Text Pointer.
- 21 Effects Templates - Track Air Bubbles, Track Bubbles, Track Distortion, Track Ion Drive, Track 3D Pin, Track Comet, Track Flamethrower, Track Fountain Spray, Track Laser, Track Light Trail, Track Lightning Stream, Track Lit Match, Track Magic Orb, Track Portal, Track Smoke, Track Shape Outline, Track Sparks Color, Track Steam, Track Volumetric Rays, Track Welding Sparks, Track Template.
- DriveX - Callouts 20 Stylish animated titles to bring attention to an area of the shot of special interest. Minimal templates with simple elegant style.
- Advanced users can modify any existing motion template to add tracking to a group, particle emitter, 3D text, light source or replicator.
- Product Identifiers -MPN
: DriveX - EDU
- Product Specifications -
System Requirements for CoreMelt Products
- Apple computer running Mac OS X 10.9 or later with Intel Processor
- One of the following Hosts:
- Final Cut Pro X 10.1.4 or later
- Motion 5.1 or later
- After Effects CS5-CS6 or CC 2014, 2015, 2017
- Premiere Pro CS5-CS6 or CC 2014, 2015, 2017
Please note that SliceX and TrackX are FCP X only. FCP X 10.2 is required for DriveX
- Core Image capable graphics card with minimum 128MB of VRAM.
For best performance, CoreMelt recommends that you use a graphics card with 512MB video memory (VRAM). 1GB VRAM is required for rendering 4K projects.
The following graphics cards are not supported:
- nVidia GeForce FX 5200 Ultra
- Intel GMA 950
- ATI Radeon 8500, 9200
The Macbook and Mac mini series are not supported due to the more limited feature-set of their built-in graphics accelerators.
Not sure what graphics card is installed in your system?
You can determine what graphics card is installed on your system by selecting the "About this Mac" command under the Apple menu. When the system summary appears, click the "More Info..." button, which will launch the System Profiler application. Graphics cards are listed under the "Graphics/Displays" section of the System Profiler.
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.