Vault product data management (PDM) software integrates with Autodesk design tools and other CAD systems to keep everyone working from a central source of organized data. Use Autodesk Vault to increase collaboration and streamline workflows across engineering, manufacturing, and extended teams.
- Automate design and engineering processes.
- Control what people can access and edit.
- Track revisions and design history.
Why use Vault?
- Stop searching and start designing
Quickly find and reuse design data and minimize rework and repetitive tasks.
- Unify teams and boost productivity
Accelerate workstreams in a system that brings together internal and external collaborators.
- Increase product development agility
Achieve faster response times and fewer errors with automation and data accessibility.
Which Vault is right for you?
- Vault Professional
Advanced enterprise product data management software that connects distributed teams with multisite, multi-CAD collaboration and delivers valuable insights.
- Vault Office
Document management for non-CAD users. Vault Office integrates with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Vault Basic
Design file management to help you automate data creation and organize documentation. Available only with a subscription to the Autodesk Product Design & Manufacturing Collection.
- Direct CAD integration
Manage CAD data in one familiar interface. Autodesk design tools integrate with Vault PDM.
- Data reuse and design automation
Save time by easily copying designs and reusing, replacing, or copying components.
- Concurrent design
Enable multiple team members to make concurrent designs from one central location, with safe, simultaneous access to data.
- Enterprise scalability
Eliminate the need for object ownership and simplify your replication environment.
- Engineering change orders
Easily manage engineering change orders (ECOs) with an intuitive workflow.
- BOM management
Create and maintain a more accurate and comprehensive manufacturing bill of materials.
- Shared views
Share native files with external collaborators while protecting IP. Review, mark up, and track comments.
- Project sync
Automatically or manually synchronize files from a folder in Vault with a folder in a cloud drive.
- Duplicate search
Combine properties filtering with geometric search capabilities to improve duplicate search workflows.
- Enterprise integrations
Extend the value of your data by integrating PDM with other business systems such as PLM and ERP.
- Thin client
Access and view design data, bill of materials, and change orders using only your web browser and Vault credentials.
- Remote access
Work with design and engineering data anywhere using the Vault client and mobile app with Vault Gateway.
What's new in Vault 2024
The latest release of Vault PDM software will help accelerate your overall design creation and data management experience.
- Copy folder (Vault Professional)
Easily start new projects by copying previous project folder structures.
- Automated CAD formats for document control (Vault Professional)
Automatically publish and manage DXF and STEP files from CAD files within the design release process.
- Peer review for lifecycle state transition (Vault Professional)
Enforce peer reviews for state changes to facilitate delegation of authority and increase transparency.
- Backup and restore enhancements (Vault Professional)
Back up your Vault environment with more flexibility. Selectively back up vault and library databases to reduce the time and space required for the backup process.
- Inventor design data and template management (Vault Professional)
Easily manage and deploy Inventor design data and templates to users directly from Vault.
- Thin client enhancements (Vault Professional)
Improve productivity and efficiency with the ability to easily expand or collapse rows in a tree view on the file and items details page.
- Product Identifiers -MPN: 569P1-WW3740-L562
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.