Inventor® 3D CAD software provides professional-grade mechanical design, documentation, and product simulation tools.
- Powerful blend of parametric, direct, freeform, and rules-based design capabilities.
- Integrated tools for sheet metal, frame design, tube and pipe, cable & harness, presentations, rendering, simulation, machine design, and more.
- Trusted DWG™ compatibility and powerful Model-Based Definition capabilities for embedding manufacturing information directly in the 3D model.
- Parametric modeling
Focus on design as you create and edit your 3D models with an intuitive user interface
- Assembly modeling
See how your design will fit and perform at the assembly level
- Drawing creation
Quickly create clear, accurate, detailed drawings for manufacturing
- Shared view collaboration
Collaborate with key stakeholders on your designs from any device
- Work with non-native data
Directly open designs created from other CAD systems with no translation necessary
- BIM interoperability
Read and author Revit data as you participate in BIM projects
- Design configurations
Speed your 3D modeling process by rapidly creating new configurations of your designs
- Automated frame design
Quickly create and simulate 3D models of your weld frame designs
- Sheet metal
Design and prepare complex sheet metal products for manufacturing
- Model-based definition
Include manufacturing information in your 3D model for downstream applications
- Content center
Choose your standard components from a comprehensive customizable library
- Shape Generator
Create and evaluate high-performing design options in minutes
New in Inventor 2024
The latest release of Inventor® 3D CAD software is packed with user-requested updates and enhancements to help manage your design process, speed your connected engineering workflows, and reduce repetitive tasks.
- iLogic with Vault
Apply iLogic code directly with Vault to copy files, apply numbering schemes, and check out documents
- Finish utility
Use the new finish feature to specify the appearance and manufacturing process such as material coating or surface finish.
- Mark feature enhancements
Mark across all faces in your path and wrap around curved geometry with new mark feature options.
- Drawing revision cloud
Isolate areas of special interest with the sketch-based revision cloud feature in the drawing environment.
- View setting improvements
Create compelling visual representations of your design with improved view settings, section view enhancements, and IBL environments.
- Tube and pipe enhancements
Create custom elbows quickly and easily in the tube and pipe styles area.
- Parameter enhancements
Include hardness and parameter in expanded unit type export with the option to export Boolean values for custom iProperties.
- Optimized bounding box assembly
Automate the orientation and size of bounding boxes for parts with additional angle options in assemblies.
- Connected inspection workflow
Create an inspection plan of your design by sending your models directly to Fusion 360.
- Weld symbol
Create drawing-associated weld and subweld symbols to be included upon export to 3D PDF, DWF, and Shared Views.
- Edge symbol
Use the new edge symbol feature with appearance settings based in ISO standards and a properties panel with various customization settings.
- Model-based definition enhancements
Explore several improvements to model-based definition for your documentation workflows in the 3D environment.
- Product Identifiers -MPN: 797P1-WW3740-L562
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.