Powerful mechanical design software for your most ambitious ideas
Inventor® 3D CAD software provides professional-grade mechanical design, documentation, and product simulation tools.
- Powerful blend of parametric, direct, freeform, and rules-based design capabilities.
- Integrated tools for sheet metal, frame design, tube and pipe, cable & harness, presentations, rendering, simulation, machine design, and more.
- Trusted DWG™ compatibility and powerful Model-Based Definition capabilities for embedding manufacturing information directly in the 3D model.
Why Inventor Professional
- Improve product performance
Use powerful 3D modeling and simulation capabilities to design and optimize performance.
- Reduce repetitive tasks
Quickly create customizable configurations of your designs and automate common tasks.
- Boost collaboration
Connect your designs with incoming customer data and share ideas in a secure cloud-based service.
Subscribing to Inventor Professional is flexible and cost-effective. You can:
- Get instant access to the latest releases and enhancements.
- Use your software at home or when traveling.
- Process computing-intensive tasks in the cloud, such as rendering, simulations, or caching.
- Get access to technical support via phone, chat, email and online resources.
- Parametric modeling
Focus on design as you create and edit your 3D models with an intuitive user interface
- Assembly modeling
See how your design will fit and perform at the assembly level
- Drawing creation
Quickly create clear, accurate, detailed drawings for manufacturing
- Shared view collaboration
Collaborate with key stakeholders on your designs from any device
- Work with non-native data
Directly open designs created from other CAD systems with no translation necessary
- BIM interoperability
Read and author Revit data as you participate in BIM projects
- Design configurations
Speed your 3D modeling process by rapidly creating new configurations of your designs
- Automated frame design
Quickly create and simulate 3D models of your weld frame designs
- Sheet metal
Design and prepare complex sheet metal products for manufacturing
- Model-based definition
Include manufacturing information in your 3D model for downstream applications
- Content center
Choose your standard components from a comprehensive customizable library
- Shape Generator
Create and evaluate high-performing design options in minutes
New in Inventor Professional 2023
- Fusion 360 interoperability
Quickly access and launch Inventor-to-Fusion 360 workflows, including generative design, simulation, electronics, and manufacturing.
- Revit data exchange enhancements
Securely share data between Revit building design software and Inventor using an improved approach for seamless BIM (Building Information Modeling) and MCAD (mechanical CAD) interoperability.
- Part modeling enhancements
Better prepare your designs for manufacturing with the new mark command, updates to sheet metal export, and support for dimensional tolerances in additional features.
- Assembly modeling enhancements
Gain more control of your bill of material and manage tolerances. Enhancements also include performance and productivity improvements for graphics and large assemblies.
- Documentation enhancements
Get a clearer understanding of your design going into production with updates to view creation, model-based definition, and 3D annotations.
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.