Autodesk Arnold software is an advanced Monte Carlo ray tracing renderer that helps you deliver beautiful and predictable results.
- Navigate through the software with simple and intuitive controls.
- Produce professional-grade renders with full artistic control.
- Get immediate results with interactive rendering.
Arnold 2024 is focused on helping you deliver highest-quality production values and improve pipeline flexibility and scalability. This update brings you native support for Apple Silicon in Arnold for Maya and an improved workflow for texture files. Enhancements to color management workflows in 3ds Max, better USD and MaterialX support, as well as optimization and bug fixes, empower you create colorful, life-like renders that leap off the screen.
What's new in Arnold 2024
- Native support for Apple CPUs in Arnold for Maya 2024
Arnold now natively supports running under Apple M series CPUs, such as the M1 CPU. The Arnold for Maya plug-in is now available as universal binaries, increasing rendering speeds by 20% in selected benchmarks compared to running Arnold in Rosetta emulation mode.
- Color management in Arnold for 3ds Max 2024
Arnold for 3ds Max now fully supports the newly added, color management workflows in the latest release of 3ds Max. This brings predictable and consistent colors that will match and fit in with the colors in the rest of your pipeline. When enabled, it relies on built-in, or self-provided, OpenColorIO configuration files. You can now change the default rendering space, define a view transform in the Arnold Render View, and change the input color space for textures default configuration. Arnold also now supports the improved OpenColorIO 2.2.1.
- USD improvements
This release contains many USD improvements and bugfixes in the USD procedural and the Hydra Render Delegate, helping you better work with heavy data sets. Arnold USD now supports MaterialX displacement shaders in USD scenes and is available both as part of the Arnold plugins and as an open-source project here: https://github.com/Autodesk/arnold-usd.
- Improved workflow for texture files
Arnold now enables the automatic generation of optimized TX textures from source textures as part of the rendering process. In this update, the automatic generation is improved and supports using texture files in scenes with different rendering color spaces. Using optimized textures is critical for rendering speed and memory usage and having the TX conversion as part of the core rendering will help those without a dedicated TX workflow to achieve faster renders.
This update contains improved performance and behavior for autobump, support for OpenColorIO, faster scene updates, and multiple Arnold API and usability improvements, allowing you to render more quickly.
- Product Identifiers -MPN: C0PP1-WW3740-L562
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.