Video Copilot ULTRA STUDIO Bundle
Get a Quote
Get the best prices on Autodesk products, hands down.
Due to manufacturer's restrictions, we're not allowed to advertise discounted pricing. To see the best price we can offer click the get quote button and one of our Autodesk experts will send you a customized price quote.
What's the difference between Single User & Multi User?
Most Open Box items are like new.
Open Box items at Motion Media are typically units that cannot be considered "New", including, but not limited to:
- demo units
- returned units
- brand new units that show wear to the exterior packaging from handling
- manufacturer refurbished units
Please call for details on this item before purchasing
This item is purchased from a non-US vendor. Due to fluctuating currency exchange rates, we strongly advise you to get a quote before purchasing. The price may be lower than listed here.
Call us at (310) 450-4000 or
contact us via email.
Get 0% Interest
Pay this off over 12 months!
Motion Media offers a 12 month, 0 interest payment plan for all items over $1k. Offer is available nationwide to business and individuals*.
Please call for details. 888-542-8941
Ask an expert
Not sure what you need or if you're looking at the right product?
Ultra Studio Bundle
Ultra Studio Bundle includes nine Video Copilot products in one giant money-saving bundle: Element 3D v2, Motion Design 2, Pro Shaders 2, BackLight, MotionPulse Audio SFX Blackbox Bundle, Shockwave, Jetstrike, Flight Kit and Metropolitan.
In The Box
- Element 3D v2
- Motion Design 2
- Pro Shaders 2
- MotionPulse Audio SFX Blackbox Bundle with Shockwave
- Flight Kit
- After Effects CS5, CS6, and CC 2014
- Windows 7 SP1 and up
- Mac 10.7 and up
- JPEG 8-bit
- PNG 8-bit and 16-bit
- After Effects layers can be used up to 32bpc
3D File Formats
- C4D R12 and up
Optimized for NVIDIA and ATI/AMD graphics cards
(Be sure your graphics drivers are up to date!)
Graphic card requirements
- Nvidia and ATI Supported - Minimum 512MB of VRAM
- Nvidia GeForce - 200, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900 Series (some restrictions may apply)
- Nvidia Quadro and Quadro FX Series (some restrictions apply - Check the Supported GPU List
- ATI Radeon HD 4600 and later for Windows and Mac
Recommended GPU specs
For ideal performance, a minimum of GeForce GTX 285 or ATI Radeon HD 4600 with 1GB of VRAM recommended.