Samson's Stage 200 is a dual-channel wireless microphone system that provides two handheld dynamic microphones that transmit to a single rugged metal receiver. Each handheld features Samson's Q6 mic element, providing crisp, clear sound and reliable VHF wireless performance for home karaoke, live presentation, education, house of worship and other dual-performer applications.
The Stage 200 operates in the reliable VHF frequency spectrum, which has become significantly less crowded with the advancement of digital TV. VHF operation also provides both mic transmitters with an exceptional battery life of up to 12 hours via two AA batteries (not included).
Featuring the rugged metal SR200 receiver, the Stage 200 is designed for maximum durability and versatility. Its back panel provides two 1/4" outputs, as well as a balanced XLR out, to connect to a dedicated mixer or powered PA speaker. The 1/4 outputs send each channel separately, while the XLR sends a mix of both. Front panel volume controls on each channel let you find the perfect blend between two performers.
Samson has been dedicated to driving wireless innovation, always striving to make it easier for performers everywhere to cut the chord. The Stage 200's fixed frequency operation provides instant setup. Simply plug in the receiver and turn on your transmitters to experience quality wireless performance. A 200' operating range provides ample freedom for any presenter or performer duo.
- Product Identifiers -MPN: SWS200HH-C
- Product Specifications -
- WARNING: This product contains Chemicals, including DEHP, known to the State of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.