Redshift is Everywhere. Maxon's production-class render engine transforms polygons to pixels on Nvidia Cuda and Apple Silicon. With the initial release of Redshift CPU, users can make use of Redshift's powerful materials and rendering on any system.
Redshift is Everywhere. In Cinema 4D, Houdini, Maya, 3ds max, Blender, Katana, Vectorworks and Archicad. Redshift is the rendering solution for everywhere you feel creative.
- Standard Surface
Redshift's Standard Surface offers incredible realism with intuitive controls. Create surfaces via simple, industry-standard parameters, and translate materials from other rendering systems with ease.
- Redshift CPU
With the initial release of Redshift CPU, any Cinema 4D user can view, modify and build projects using Redshift - without the need for specialized graphics hardware or an extra subscription. Redshift CPU offers an interactive experience when developing the look of your project, and pixel-perfect compatibility with high-performance Redshift GPU rendering.
- Redshift Viewport Preview (C4D)
Redshift's Node-Based materials look great in the viewport, thanks to improved support for previewing textures, Maxon Noise, MoGraph color, many material properties and reflections from HDRI Dome Lights.
- Redshift Exchange Support (C4D)
Getting materials in and out of Cinema 4D is crucial, so Maxon has added support for exporting common material attributes and textures from Redshift materials to FBX and USD. They've also added the option to create Redshift materials when importing FBX and USD.
Redshift is a powerful GPU-accelerated renderer, built to meet the specific demands of contemporary high-end production rendering. Tailored to support creative individuals and studios of every size, Redshift offers a suite of powerful features and integrates with industry standard CG applications.
Core Production Strength
Redshift has the features and uncompromising quality of a CPU renderer, but at GPU rendering speeds. Unlike other GPU renderers out there, Redshift is a biased renderer that allows the user to adjust the quality of individual techniques in order to get the best performance/quality balance for their production.
Redshift's out-of-the-box functionality provides the essentials for delivering photorealistic results, and its RenderView Interactive Preview Region makes it a breeze to tweak settings and get immediate results. In fact, artists can make adjustments more or less in real time.
Shading & Texture
Redshift supports complex, advanced shading networks and texturing capabilities as required for production-quality rendering.
Every artist wants their renders to look great, but also need results quickly because faster rendering means more time to be creative and deliver client revisions. There are many amazing renderers out there that can bring your 3D creations to life, but only Redshift consistently delivers both breathtaking speed and remarkable imagery.
Redshift supports the industry's most popular 3D applications, offering seamless integration into your production pipeline. Redshift standalone supports all integrations - you can jump between any of the supported applications without any additional cost for each integration.
- Product Identifiers -MPN: RS-Y
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.