Ki Pro Ultra 12G is the latest digital video player and recorder to join the Ki Pro family of products. Ki Pro Ultra 12G builds upon its predecessor, the Ki Pro Ultra Plus product, by adding 12G-SDI support as well as 12G compatible Optical Fiber SFP cages. Ki Pro Ultra 12G offers HDR support via HDMI and SDI for both recording and playout giving immense flexibility as both recorder and player for HDR material. Multi-channel HD recording is available, offering versatile menu options to mix and match codec profiles and user selectable audio channels. Configurable Matrix Monitoring outputs on SDI and HDMI allows monitoring on one external display, plus audio VU meters display levels for each of the channels being recorded. The new enhanced super out functionality now adds VU meters and media status to the onscreen overlay output.
Powerful 12G I/O with Flexible SFP fiber
- 1x 12G-SDI input
- 3x 3G-SDI inputs
- 1x 12G-SDI output
- 3x 3G-SDI outputs
- HDMI v2.0 in
- HDMI v2.0 out
- SFP fiber cage I/O
- Analog audio in (DB-25 loom connectivity)
- Analog audio out (DB-25 loom connectivity)
High Quality Recording and Playback
- HD ProRes multi-channel recording and single channel playback
- Single channel recording up to 4K 60p
- Records and plays back up to ProRes 4444 XQ
- Records and plays back up to Avid DNxHR HQX
- HDR recording and playback
- YCbCr and RGB
- RS-422 control
- REST interface
Intuitive Interface, Multi-Channel Monitoring
- HDMI and SDI multi-channel matrix monitoring
- Easy to use web UI, configure and control from standard web browsers anywhere
- Front panel button controls with integrated HD resolution screen
- Stand-alone operation
- Optional rack mount shelf (KPU-SHELF)
- Three year warranty
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.