Get iZotope's full arsenal of plug-ins in the iZotope Everything Bundle and equip yourself with all the tools you need to create, mix, master, and repair. Music Production Suite 4.1, RX Post Production Suite 6, and all four Creative plug-ins - all in one convenient bundle.
What's Included in iZotope Everything Bundle?
- RX 9 Advanced
Designed specifically for the demanding needs of post production professionals, RX 9 continues to be the industry-standard audio repair tool used on movies and TV shows to restore damaged, noisy audio to pristine condition.
- Neutron 3 Advanced
Neutron 3 brings your mix workflow into the 21st century with 8 modular mixing tools in one mothership plug-in. It's the easiest, most intelligent way to bring unrivaled quality and speed to your mix.
- Ozone 9 Advanced
As the industry's most comprehensive mastering suite, Ozone 9 brings balance to your music with never-before seen processing for low end, real-time instrument separation, and lightning-fast workflows powered by machine learning.
- Nectar 3 Plus
Fit your vocals into the mix with the most sophisticated set of tools designed for vocal production. Nectar 3 Plus brings out your intended performance and gets you a clear, professional sound in any music genre.
- VocalSynth 2
Find your sound in an immersive vocal experience that evolves with your production. A one-stop for past, present, and future vocal sounds, VocalSynth 2 features a Vocoder, Compuvox, Polyvox, Talkbox, and more.
From the minds behind Ozone and Nectar, and powered by legendary Exponential Audio technology, Neoverb is the smartest reverb plug-in for music producers.
- Insight 2
Get a complete set of meters that can be customized and form fit to any session. Gain valuable perspective on any aspect of your mix, from loudness, intelligibility, spectral balance, and more.
- Dialogue Match
An indispensable tool for post production, Dialogue Match is a Pro Tools AudioSuite plug-in that analyzes recordings to extract a reverb, EQ, and ambience profile. It can then apply the profile to any other dialogue track for seamless dialogue continuity across multiple scenes.
- Tonal Balance Control 2
Overcome your listening environment with industry-first visual analysis and achieve a balanced final mix that translates across many listening environments with tens of thousands of professional masters. Or, create your own custom targets from one or more songs in your personal library.
- Stutter Edit 2
From wild stutter edits to sweeping filters, Stutter Edit 2, from the mind of legendary producer and music-technologist BT, gives you the power to fire off rhythmic gestures, sweeping filters, glitchy effects, or everything at once at the touch of a button. The possibilities are endless.
- Trash 2
Distort, mangle, and transform audio with Trash 2. Let your high end soar, get a warm crunch on the midrange, and give your low end some thump. No matter what kind of audio you use it on, Trash 2 delivers delicious sonic destruction.
BreakTweaker allows you to shred, splice, and alter each individual note you place in the drum grid for complete rhythmic reinvention. Combine the power of sampling and synthesis for extra versatility and uncompromising creative potential.
- Iris 2
With Iris 2, the world is your instrument. Generate sounds by playing back up to four audio files at once, allowing you to mix instrument samples, found sounds, and synthesizer waves.
- Stratus 3D
With more than 1,700 surround presets, up to 24-channel support, and intelligent multichannel reverb controls, you can craft the perfect depth and dimension in your sound environments with Stratus 3D.
- Symphony 3D
Enjoy reverb for surround and immersive formats with Symphony 3D. Offering 24-channel surround support, Symphony 3D brings dynamics and richness to any post production or music project.
- Melodyne 5 Essential
Melodyne 5 essential adds surgical, intuitive, and truly transparent pitch adjustment capabilities that are an industry standard in professional studios around the world.
- Groove3 Training
Get a 1-year, all-access pass to online video tutorials from Groove3. Tailored for beginners and professionals alike, Groove3 offers valuable in-depth education on RX. You can also enhance your understanding of Pro Tools, Logic, and other leading audio software.
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.