Fusion is the world's most advanced compositing software for visual effects artists, broadcast and motion graphic designers, and 3D animators. Over the last 30 years, Fusion has been used on thousands of Hollywood blockbuster movies and television shows. Fusion features a powerful node based interface that lets you quickly and easily create sophisticated effects by connecting different types of image processing tools together! You get a massive range of tools, incredible VR and 3D support, GPU accelerated performance, unlimited network rendering and more! Fusion gives you everything you need to create exciting broadcast graphics, dramatic titles, and even major feature film visual effects!
New in Fusion 9
Fusion 9 is a massive new release with features specifically designed for the latest virtual reality, visual effects, motion graphics, and 3D workflows! The entirely new VR toolset makes Fusion indispensable for virtual reality projects, while new camera and planar tracking features make it possible to precisely track and composite objects while maintaining perspective and camera motion. Fusion 9 also includes delta keyer, with advanced image science that makes it the world's most advanced keyer. In addition, you also get Studio Player which includes new multi user collaboration tools for tracking and managing shots, along with version history, annotation notes and more!
- Virtual Reality
Support for all major VR headsets, incredible realtime viewing for interactivity with VR scenes, support for stereoscopic VR and more.
- Camera Tracking
Analyzes camera motion of live action shots and will reconstruct the 3D camera movement, focal length of the lens, and create a 3D point cloud of the scene. So adding CG and elements to a moving shot is easy.
- Planar Tracking
Tracks areas of an image, automatically finding the tracking detail and then calculating planes of motion that can be used to corner pin, and stabilize images.
- Delta Keyer and Clean Plate
Get incredibly clean keys from any background color by using delta keyer's advanced matte controls which are designed to preserve fine details such as hair.
- Planar Rotoscoping
Apply planar tracking data to rotoscoped elements so they move correctly and follow the motion and perspective of other objects in the shot.
- Studio Player
New playback engine and multi shot timeline with support for custom playlists, storyboards, version tracking, annotation notes and more.
- New Formats
DNxHR, MXF and FFMpeg support for seamlessly transferring shots between DaVinci Resolve, Fusion and other applications.
- GPU Acceleration
In addition to standard GPU acceleration, many of Fusion's tools now use OpenCL so they can compute on the GPU, making Fusion faster than ever!
- Product Identifiers -MPN
- Product Specifications -
- Hardware Requirements
- ProcessorIntel and AMD processors; Core i7 or AMD multi-core processor minimum.
- GraphicsOpenGL and OpenCL capable graphics cards with 2GB memory minimum. 3D scenes that make heavy use of textures will require more graphics memory.
- RAM8GB of memory minimum; 16GB or greater is strongly recommended.
- USB Port1 open USB port for Fusion Studio hardware Licensing lock.
- Hard Drives1GB of hard disk space for installation.
Tip: Fusion will work on MacBook Pro, or Windows laptops with Nvidia or AMD graphics.
- Software Requirements
- Operating SystemsMac OS X Yosemite, Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit, Microsoft Windows 8 64-bit.
- QuickTimeApple QuickTime required to read and write MOV.
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.