Turn raw footage into flawless productions with Adobe Premiere Pro CC, the industry-leading video editing software. Whether you're just starting out or a seasoned pro, you can edit, adjust color, refine audio, and more - all in one seamless, integrated workflow. Premiere Pro is used by filmmakers, YouTubers, videographers, designers - anyone with a story to tell, including you.
Small-screen productions. Epic proportions.
Whatever you set out to do, do it with the same app Hollywood pros use. Start a vlog, go viral on YouTube, or become a go-to videographer. Import footage from any camera or phone, trim clips, add titles, and adjust audio. With intuitive tools and tons of step-by-step tutorials, you'll be producing great work in no time.
Go big on the big screen.
Working on your next masterpiece? Premiere Pro is the only nonlinear editor that lets you have multiple projects open while simultaneously collaborating on a single project with your team. Plus, you can lock your projects so others can't change them. Workflows for color, graphics, audio, and immersive 360/VR take you from first edit to final credits faster than ever.
Any camera. Any format.
Work on footage in any format, from 8K to virtual reality to smartphone. The industry's broadest native media support and powerful proxy workflows make it easy to start editing immediately on any computer - no matter where your footage came from.
Plays well with others.
Switch easily between Premiere Pro and After Effects or Audition with Adobe Dynamic Link, and work seamlessly with other Creative Cloud apps, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and Media Encoder. Access footage and Motion Graphics templates from Adobe Stock right in the app. And with Team Projects, editors around the globe can collaborate freely, share securely, and more.
See what new can do.
Premiere Pro is always getting better, with new features rolling out regularly. And with your Creative Cloud membership, you get them as soon as Adobe releases them. Here are some of the latest updates.
- Easier ways to add color effects and looks Match the color and lighting of shots across an entire sequence with a quick click; split your Program Monitor to compare color grading before and after; and toggle Lumetri color effects on/off or reset all selections with a single click.
- More intuitive graphics workflows Search and preview Motion Graphics templates from Adobe Stock, Creative Cloud Libraries, or your local folder right in the Essential Graphics panel, plus new features make it easier to replace and edit graphics.
- Auto-duck music Set the volume of music to automatically lower when dialogue, sound effects, or other audio clips are detected, eliminating the need to manually adjust the mix.
- Immersive 360/VR video and audio editing Edit immersive VR the way it's viewed - wearing a VR head mount. Add virtual reality effects and transitions without distortion. Edit 360/VR content using audio based on orientation.
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.