The wireless 3Dconnexion Numpad Pro is designed to improve and accelerate your workflow. The programmable 3Dconnexion keys recognize and adapt instantly to your applications and turn the numpad into the perfect companion for your laptop, compact keyboard and SpaceMouse.
3Dconnexion keys that adapt to your apps
The 3Dconnexion Numpad Pro integrates seamlessly into your work routine. Four dedicated programmable function keys give you instant access to application-specific commands. They are located above the standard keys, and instantly recognize the applications you are using, as well as their environments. Popular commands are automatically assigned to the keys and you can also easily personalize them according to your preferences. An on-screen display provides a convenient visual reminder of the assigned commands.
Customizable keys for your formulas
In addition to the four application-specific 3Dconnexion keys, the numpad features five customizable arithmetic operator keys to help you enter calculations and formulas. Together with the decimal operator, which you can specify as either a point or a comma depending on the application, this makes your numpad the perfect tool for entering data and formulas.
Better posture. Better workflow.
Place the numpad on your desk where it best suits your current workflow. Use your mouse and the Numpad Pro simultaneously to reduce the frequency and distance your hand travels between mouse and keyboard. This allows for a more efficient, relaxed and ergonomic position while working.
Advanced wrist support
With its full-sized palm rest, the 3Dconnexion Numpad Pro provides the support you need for reduced wrist fatigue. Its exceptionally slim design allows you to position the numpad flat on the desk for a relaxed and easy typing. Foldout feet enable you to adjust the numpad to an angle of 4.3 degrees, if you prefer.
Precise and effortless typing
The numpad features ergonomically shaped concave keycaps that fit the fingertips. With matte-coated surfaces and rounded edges, they provide a pleasant feel as well as accuracy regardless of where you strike the key. The keys offer stability coupled with minimal resistance, thanks to their advanced scissor technology. The keycaps are laser-etched, ensuring that the printing does not wear off.
The wireless numpad can be easily connected to your computer via Bluetooth or cable. In addition, owners of the Keyboard Pro have the option to securely connect the numpad to their computer via the keyboard's integrated receiver. No matter how you connect your numpad, the communication will always be encrypted and thereby meet the stringent demands of enterprise security. The integrated rechargeable battery lasts for over six months* before it needs to be charged again.
*Battery life based on 8 hours per day, 5 days per week. Battery life may vary depending on settings and user.
- 4 programmable 3Dconnexion keys
- 5 customizable arithmetic operator keys
- Application-specific decimal separator
- Ergonomically shaped keycaps with advanced scissor technology
- Full-sized palm rest and foldout feet
- Encrypted Wireless connection
- Long battery lifespan due up to 6-months charging cycle (2 cycles per year)
- Product Identifiers -MPN: 3DX-700105
- In The Box -
- 3Dconnexion Numpad Pro
- 3Dconnexion Cable USB-A / USB-C (1.5m)
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.