Pro Scores is a massive toolkit of professionally composed music and sound elements for creating powerful soundtracks and scores. Pro Scores makes it easy to create hard-hitting music for promos, trailers and even film. This Video Copilot collection includes tons of Layered Music Tracks that can be customized to build tension or split apart to build original tracks. You also get access to unbelievable music design elements inspired by popular motion pictures and television.
- Music Design Elements
Pro Scores features hundreds of music design elements such as atmospheres, strings, drums, crescendos and music hits for creating cinematic moods for TV & Film. Great for cut scenes too!
- Ready-Layered Music
In addition to fully mixed and mastered Epic Music, Pro Scores also includes layered versions of the Massive & Action tracks so you have total control over what layers come in and when. Software splits the tracks into functional mixes such as Percussions, Orchestra and Choirs so you get great results fast without having to sacrifice quality.
- 5 Music Styles
Choose from 5 versatile categories of Music such as Inspirational, Massive, Percussion, Suspense and Action. Having access to so many styles will allow you to create contrast between scenes and build spectacular Trailers and Promos.
- Advanced Training & Tutorials
Pro Scores offers 85 minutes of powerful learning tips and tricks for mixing as well as a in-depth lesson in After Effects and expressions.
- Template Scores
Get started right away with Video Copilot's fully orchestrated music and sound design elements or tryout one of 5 great pre-build scores. These scores demonstrate the possibilities of using different tracks in combination with the sound design elements to create cutting edge soundtracks.
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.