Designer Sound FX
Designer Sound FX is an intense collection of 500 Powerful Sound FX and audio elements. Including tons of Extras! This collection includes explosive hits, swishes, Orchestra drums, ambient tones, drum build-ups and much more! You know those BIG sounds in movie trailers? These are just like them!
These great sound elements are pre-mastered and ready to use. Video Copilot even shows you several creative ways to use the elements to create promo scores and bring out the power in your motion graphics!
These exciting sounds are the perfect addition to any eye catching project that will be sure to grab the audience! These sounds are perfect for ear catching flash intros and button roll overs, and the ambient sounds in this collection are designed to add intrigue, suspense when added to your Cinematic movies.
- 500 Amazing Sound FX and Audio Elements in 5 Categories
- Impacts (100 sounds)
The sounds of slams, explosive Hits and hard impacts. You know the ones!
- Swishes (100 sounds)
Thick whooshes & swishes. Great for animating elements in and out with style.
- Drums (100 sounds)
Orchestral percussion beds and Build-ups. Climactic Drum elements and short fills, great for show-stopping intros as well as intense tones & sound textures.
- Ambience (100 sounds)
Compelling background sounds and textures. Great for enhancing and setting unique emotional moods. This category also includes drones & tone builds.
- Abstract (100 sounds)
Unique effects like heart beats, liquid sounds, splats, crumbled paper, record scratches, TV noise, ice cracking, freezing and more!
- Bonus Extras & Tutorials:
- 5 Video Tutorials: Learn to Plan, Mix, Score, Animate, Sync and Render
Learn how to create audio scores like the one above using Designer SFX.
- 5 Pre-Scored Audio Tracks with AE Project Files (Royalty Free, AE 6.5+)
Use, Rearrange, and learn from these 5 pre-made scores or design your own.
- Entire Promo Video Project File & Footage (AE 7)
See how everything was created and manipulated from start to finish.
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.