Stream HDMI over your entire network with the Ocean Matrix OMX-HDMI-2-IP HDMI Over IP Converter/Extender. No longer is distance a limitation when sending HDMI. Converts HDMI to standard TCP/IP and transmits the signal over your local area network. The great advantage of converting HDMI to TCP/IP is that you can now send HDMI over your entire network freeing you of the typical limitations found in send/receive point-to-point systems. The Ocean Matrix OMX-HDMI-2-IP delivers unparalleled performance in PRO-AV projection networks, digital signage systems and educational streaming applications. Now your network is your HDMI network! The transmitter has a static IP address and can pair with multiple receivers (up to 8). Multiple transmitters and multiple receivers can be paired on the same network. A VLAN switch is required to operate multiple units (up to 8 transmitter/receiver pairs) with separate IP addresses on the same LAN network.
- Supports Multiple Receivers (up to 8) from a Single HDMI Extender / Transmitter
- 36 Bit Deep Color Support
- May Also be Used as a Standard Point-to-Point (up to 120 meters) Transmit & Receive for On-Location Monitoring & Content Delivery
- Supports DTS-HD/Dolby-true HD/LPCM7.1/DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD Audio Formats
- Transmission Rate Supported: 10.2 Gbps
- Robust Aluminum Housing
- Please note: This is the Receiver only.
- Product Identifiers -MPN: OMX-HDMI-2-IP-R
- In The Box -
- HDMI Over IP Receiver
- Two 5.0V AC/DC Switching Power Supply
- Product Specifications -
- HDCP Support: HDCP1.2
- Input HDMI resolution: 480i@60Hz; 480p@60Hz; 576i@50Hz; 576p@50Hz; 720p@50/60Hz; 1080i@50/60Hz; 1080p@50/60Hz;
- Output HDMI resolution: 480p@60Hz; 576p@50Hz; 720p@50/60Hz; 1080p@50/60Hz
- Supported Video Color Formats: 24 Bit/Deep color; 30 Bit/Deep color; 36 Bit Deep Color
- Support audio format: DTS-HD/Dolby-true HD/LPCM7.1/DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD
- Max transmission rate: 10.2 Gbps
- Audio signal transmission format: L/R stereo audio
- TMDS signal: 0.5-1.5Vp-p (TMDS)
- DDC signal: 5Vp-p(TTL)
- Input cable length: 5m (AWG26 HDMI1.3 standard cable)
- Output cable length: 5m (AWG26 HDMI1.3 standard cable)
- Transmission medium
- Connector Type: RJ45
- Twisted Pair Interface: Cat5e/6
- Transmission distance: Cat6 up to 120m (Cat5e up to 100m)
- Cabling standards: TIA/EIA568 B
- Power Supply: 5VDC/1A
- Power comsumption: <3.6W
- Dimensions: 4.25"L x 2.25"W x 1.0"H
- Weight: 0.3 Lbs
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.