Noise is a serious problem that complicates digital video processing. Footage coming from digital video cameras, camcorders, digital TV-tuners, film digitizers, etc., often contains an easily noticeable noise component that may distract viewers.
Neat Video is a solution to the noise problem. Neat Video is a filter specifically designed to reduce visible noise in digital video clips produced by modern digital video capturing devices as well as digitized from traditional film or VHS records.
Why Neat Video?
- Neat Video efficiently reduces many noise types typical for digital video cameras, camcorders, TV-tuners, film or analog video digitizers:
- digital noise produced by digital sensors of most modern video capturing devices
- grain visible in digitized film or analog video
- dust and scratches in digitized film
- electric interference in analog video
- compression artifacts
- color banding
- Neat Video incorporates the most advanced noise reduction algorithms in the industry
- Neat Video builds and uses device noise profiles to make noise reduction custom-tailored to video capturing device
- The rich functionality and high performance of Neat Video enables both beginners and experienced users to achieve great results easily and quickly
- Neat Video plugins work as a noise reduction filter for many of today's host applications: After Effects, Premiere, Final Cut Pro, Vegas Pro, AVX- and OFX-compatible hosts, and more
- Neat Video is highly automated
- Adaptive filtration: Neat Video can automatically adjust its filters to changing noise in different parts of video clip
- Neat Video can build noise profiles either automatically or with your assistance
- You can rely on default filter settings or manually adjust the filters
- You can easily save built noise profiles and adjusted filter settings
- Neat Video provides exactly the amount of control required
- Standard mode offers a simplified control set that is very easy to use for new users
- Advanced mode gives power users the most complete control set to tweak virtually all filter settings
- Neat Video helps to adjust filter setting with efficient visual feedback
- Preview immediately shows how the filtration result will look like and lets you visually compare it with the original frame
- Channel and frequency viewer modes help to identify noisy video components that require special attention by adjusting the filter settings corresponding to these components
- Variant Selector helps to visually compare the filtration results obtained with several variants of filter settings and select the best variant
- Neat Video is efficient
- Neat Video is optimized to use all available CPUs and CPU cores to speed up rendering
- Rendering speed may be higher if CUDA acceleration (on NVIDIA GPUs) or OpenCL acceleration (on supported AMD/ATI GPUs) is available (list of supported GPUs)
- Neat Video supports the industry standard video data types and file formats
- standard-bitdepth (8-bit per channel; 24-bit RGB) rendering is supported by all versions of Neat Video
- high-bitdepth (16-bit and 32-bit) rendering is supported in After Effects, Premiere, Final Cut, Motion, Vegas Pro, AVX and OpenFX hosts
- Any video file format supported by the plug-in host can be processed with the Neat Video plug-in
- Frame sizes supported:
- up to 1280x720 pixels (VCD, SD, DVD) in Demo edition (watermark added)
- up to 1920x1080 pixels (DVD, HDV 720p, Full HD) in Home edition
- up to 1920x1080 and higher; (Full HD, 2K, 4K, 5K, 6K, 8K and more) in Pro edition
- The Most Cost-Effective Solution
- Neat Video is not only the highest-quality noise reduction solution, it is the most cost-effective too
- Product Identifiers -MPN: ABSNVAVX
- Product Specifications -
- 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- Pentium IV or better
- 2 GB RAM or more
- True color display
- OSX 10.7.5 or newer
- Intel or AMD CPU
- 2 GB RAM or more
- True color display
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.