Based on Mini BOX platform, Gra-Vue's MIO AD-AUD is a high-quality converter which can convert two analog audio stereo signals to two AES audio outputs. The device provides a variety of full scale standards for analog audio (+18dBu/+20dBu/+22dBu/+24dBu), which maximizes to meet the requirements of the clients around the world. Analog audio adopts balanced mode, while digital audio adopts BNC interface with unbalanced mode.
MIO AD-AUD adopts 24bit processing to ensure high quality of audio signal after the conversion. The left and right channel can be combined flexibly via DIP switcher to form one AES signal. LED indicator is provided to show the status of power supply.
MIO AD-AUD Key Features
- Two analog audio stereo signals input, two AES audio signals output
- Adopt 3-pin interface (balanced mode) for input and BNC interface (unbalanced mode) for outputs
- Adopts 24bit processing
- Combine the left and right channel flexibly via DIP switcher to form one AES signal
- Provide a variety of full scale standards (+18dBu/ +20dBu/ +22dBu/ +24dBu)
- The LED light on the Mini box indicate the status of power supply
- Mini box structure easily installed inside frame racks, video walls and so on
- Widely used in broadcasting system, studios and other professional fields
- Product Identifiers -MPN: MIO-AD-AUD
- Product Specifications -
MIO AD-AUD Technical Specifications
Analog Audio Input
- Input interface: 1* 3pin connector (balanced)
- Impedance: 600 ohms
- Frequency reponse: <±0.25dB(20Hz~20kHz)
- Max level: +24dBu
Digital Audio Output
- Output interface: 3-pin connector (balanced)
- Impedance: 110ohms
- Power states (Indicate by shining or extinguishing of the red and green LED)
- Dimensions: 124.5mm x 116.5mm x 30mm
- Power: DC12V, 1.6A
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.