Get two of Digimation's 3D model libraries in a single money-saving bundle! Bundle includes both The Archive and Model Bank Library.
Developing accurate models is one of the most time consuming tasks in the creation of 3D graphics and animation. Using Digimation's pre-built model libraries will save much of the time normally spent modeling.
The Archive includes 16,500 high-quality models across a wide range of subject matter; including more than a thousand digitized vehicles, highly detailed human anatomy, architectural landmarks, military vehicles, aircraft, 3D geography, and more. The low price of The Archive represents such a tremendous value that it may pay for itself on the very first job; and you'll continue to save money each time you use it.
The Archive models are delivered in industry standard OBJ format making them compatible with virtually every production pipeline including modeling and animation programs like 3ds Max, Maya, Cinema 4D, Modo and LightWave; game engines like Unity 3D, and compositing programs like Photoshop CC.
Digitized (also referred to as scanned) vehicles provide a high level of detail and unmatched model accuracy; critical when a 3D model must stand in for a real world vehicle, or anytime absolute accuracy is important. The Archive is the world's largest source of digitized vehicles (more than 90% of its cars and trucks are digitized). For less than you would pay for to scan a single vehicle, The Archive delivers more than one thousand.
The Archive contains one of the widest assortments of accurate anatomical models available anywhere - almost six hundred in all - including data from the Visible Human Project®. Skilled modelers, in collaboration with medical experts, have spent thousands of hours developing The Archive's 3D anatomy collection to be precise and beautiful.
And much, much more
Whether your projects focus on a single theme or tend to be more diverse, Digimation's 3D model libraries can provide just the content you need. Digimation model libraries allow you to license thousands of models at a time across a number of diverse categories at a much reduced cost compared to purchasing the models individually.
Model Bank Library
The Digimation Model Bank Library features 1,200 fully textured, high-resolution 3D models in industry standard 3DS format. The library includes a wide variety of models including vehicles, animals, aircraft, architecture, sports, military, and more. The quality and value pricing make it the perfect collection for people new to 3D, or anyone looking for a quick way to create realistic 3D images and animation.
Model Bank models come fully textured and ready to render. Drag and drop them into your application, point a camera and you're ready to go. The Model Bank library makes it easy to create realistic graphics quickly. Animal textures are created from photographs making the resulting renders extremely realistic.
All Model Bank models are provided in industry standard 3DS format which is supported by virtually all 3D packages. Model Bank models can be dragged and dropped directly into Photoshop CC with all texture maps included. Rotate, size, and place the model to fit your picture, adjust lights - even paint directly on the texture maps.
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.