The Decimator Design MD-QUAD is a miniature (3G/HD/SD)-SDI Quad-Split / Multiviewer with (3G/HD/SD)-SDI and HDMI Outputs. The MD-QUAD has an extensive selection of user controllable functions via an easy to use rotary encoder for menu selection. LEDs and a push button can then be used for status and control. New version 3 features include: Audio Tone Generator, Professional 3G/HD/SD Test Pattern Generator featuring 54 Test Patterns including Luma and Chroma Zone-plates, On-screen display pop-up when using the rotary to allow for use when without a PC, and On-screen audio id pop-up when selection audio source in Quad-Split mode. MD-QUAD includes: USB port for control and updates, GPI on RJ-45 for remote switching, Locking DC Power Socket, Power Supply, HDMI Cable, USB Cable and Mounting Bracket.
- Low cost miniature (3G/HD/SD)-SDI 4 to 1 Quad Split or 4 to 1 input multiplexer
- Selectable output format in Quad-Split mode
- Low latency buffering for each input allowing non-synchronous inputs
- Linked (3G/HD/SD)-SDI and HDMI outputs
- 4 x (3G/HD/SD)-SDI inputs with auto detection (26 Formats supported in total)
- 8-Channel Audio metering for each quadrant with:
- The first two audio groups individually selectable
- Vertical or Horizontal Bars
- AES, VU, Extended VU, BBC, EBU, DIN and NORDIC Scales
- Bar & Float, Bar only or Float only
- Transparency adjustment
- Separate Bar and Float Ballistics control
- Adjustable Reference level
- Red, Yellow and Green Range adjustment
- Bar thickness adjustment
- Margin adjustment
- Each quadrant is independent of the others, allowing any 3G/HD/SD format of any frame rate to be displayed simultaneously
- Variable aspect ratios per quadrant
- All 4 inputs can be displayed simultaneously on a single output
- Pass-Through mode allowing any of the 4 inputs to be selected for output
- In Pass-Through mode the selected input is passed through to both the (3G/HD/SD)-SDI and HDMI outputs
- On-Screen 16 character IDs (UMDs) for each input
- A single tallies for each input is available from the GPI
- NEW! In Quad-Split mode the first 8-channels of audio from any input can now be passed to both the HDMI and SDI output
- NEW! On-screen audio id pop-up when selection audio source in Quad-Split mode
- NEW! On-screen display pop-up when using the rotary to allow for use when without a PC
- NEW! Professional 3G/HD/SD Test Pattern Generator featuring 54 Test Patterns including Luma and Chroma Zone-plates
- NEW! Audio Tone Generator
- Product Identifiers -MPN: MD-QUAD V3
- In The Box -
- MD-QUAD unit
- Power Supply
- HDMI Cable
- USB Cable
- Mounting Bracket
- Product Specifications -
- SDI Formats
- 3G:SMPTE 424M@2.97 and 2.967Gb/s
- HD:SMPTE 292M/274M/296M@1.485 and 1.435Gb/s
- SD:SMPTE 259M@270Mb/s
- Menu Options
- Input status for all 4 inputs
- Output format
- Output selection of Quad Split or input 1, 2, 3 or 4.
- Output aspect and type of 16:9 or 4:3 at either 90 or 100% of screen size
- Individual aspect format for each input of Same as output, Letter-box or Pillar-box
- Border Enable
- Quad split mode reference of either Free-run or input 1
- Enables for On-Screen Overlays
- Basic Audio Meter control
- Input Equalization > 100M using Belden 1694A
- USB for control and updates
- GPI on RJ-45
- 1 x 10-bit (3G/HD/SD)-SDI Re-clocked
- LED Status
- 4 x Signal lock and rate
- 90mm x 94mm x 23mm (3.5" x 3.7" x 0.9")
- +5V to +24V DC, 6 Watts
- Positive Centre Pin
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.