The Decimator Design MD-DUCC is a Multi-Definition Down Up Cross Converter featuring (3G/HD/SD)-SDI to (3G/HD/SD)-SDI, HDMI and Analogue Video with 2 x AES/EBU and 2 x Analogue Audio Outputs. MD-DUCC auto detects 3G, HD or SD (26 Formats in total) and features true Down Up Cross conversion, allowing the conversion between any of the supported formats. Simply select the output format you require, no matter what the input format is.
- Auto detects 3G, HD or SD (26 Formats in total)
- Full 10-bit data path and multipoint interpolation
- Prfessional motion-adaptive de-interlacing
- True Down Up Cross conversion, allowing the conversion between any of the supported formats. Simply select the output format you require, no matter what the input format is
- Complete 16:9, 14:9 and 4:3 Aspect ratio conversion support, with individual selection for HD to HD, HD to SD, SD to HD and SD to SD conversions
- Full 16-Channel Audio metering with:
- Any of the 4 audio groups individually selectable
- Vertical or Horizontal Bars
- AES, VU, Extended VU, BBC, EBU, DIN and NORDIC Scales
- Bar & Float, Bar only or Float only
- Transparency adjustment
- Separate Bar and Float Ballistics control
- Adjustable Reference level
- Red, Yellow and Green Range adjustment
- Bar thickness adjustment
- Margin adjustment
- Adjustable Graticules Generator with:
- Separate enables for Safe Action, Safe Title and Centre Cross
- Adjustable position for either Safe Action or Safe Title
- Adjustable colours for Safe Action, Safe Title and Centre Cross
- Text Overlays with:
- Adjustable Foreground and Background colours
- Adjustable 16 character text
- Current input format status
- HDMI output
- Selectable analogue video output from either: 3 x CVBS out / YPbPr out / RGB out / CVBS & YC out
- 2 x (3G/HD/SD)-SDI 10-bit outputs with audio from input automatically delayed and passed
- GPI on RJ-45 for Tallies
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI Active Loop-Through Output
- De-Embedded audio can be output on 2 x RCA connectors as either AES or Analogue with adjustable analogue audio level
- LEDs for status and buttons for basic configuration
- USB port for control and firmware updates
- Locking DC Power Socket
- Product Identifiers -MPN: MD-DUCC
- In The Box -
- MD-DUCC unit
- Power Supply
- HDMI Cable
- USB Cable
- Mounting Bracket
- Product Specifications -
- Video Formats
- 3G:SMPTE 424M@2.97 and 2.967Gb/s
- HD:SMPTE 292M/274M/296M@1.485 and 1.435Gb/s
- SD:SMPTE 259M@270Mb/s
- HDMI format type
- Analogue Video format type
- Output format
- Aspect conversion type for HD to HD, HD to SD, SD to HD and SD to SD conversions.
- On-Screen Overlays Enables
- Basic Audio Meter control
- Basic Graticule Enables
- (3G/HD/SD)-SDI 10-bit
- Conditional Maximum Equalization cable length of 400M for SDI, 200M for HD-SDI and 100M 3G-SDI using Belden 1694A
- 1 x (3G/HD/SD)-SDI Active Loop-Through
- 2 x (3G/HD/SD)-SDI 10-bit Outputs
- (3 x CVBS) / (Y, Pb, Pr) / (G, B, R) / (CVBS, Y & C)
- AES 1 / Unbalanced Analogue Audio - Left
- AES 2 / Unbalanced Analogue Audio - Right
- LED Status
- Signal Lock
- 90mm x 123mm x 23mm (3.5" x 4.8" x 0.9")
- +5V to +24V DC, ~5 Watts
- Positive Centre Pin
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.