The Decimator Design DMON-4S is a truly portable converter that incorporates an easy to use LCD and button control system. This gives you easy access to most of the amazing features without using complicated LED/button control, dip switches or having to carry around a computer to change a simple setting. DMON-4S also includes: USB port for control and firmware updates, Heavy duty metal box, Metal Thread Locking DC Power Socket, Power Supply, HDMI Cable and USB Cable.
- Multi-View mode now includes 8 Channel Audio Metering overlay per window with individual enables, custom positioning and size
- Support for both 3G level A and B on the inputs.
- Horizontal and/or Vertical image flipping per window
- Includes 4 independent mini HDMI outputs that can each output any of the four (3G/HD/SD)-SDI inputs or a Multi-View of all them. For example you could use the unit to have:
- 4 independent SDI to HDMI converters
- 3 independent SDI to HDMI converters with a quad-split output
- 2 independent SDI to 2 x HDMI converters with loop through
- A single SDI or Multi-View to 4 x HDMI outputs
- Inputs 2 and 4 can be individually changed to output active loop copies of inputs 1 and 2 respectively.
- Multi-View mode offers:
- Custom Layouts with various standard layouts
- Load and restore Custom Layouts
- Fast switching between inputs using Full-Screen scaling
- Selection of audio from any input
- 16 Character UMD overlay per window with individual enables, custom positioning and size
- Low latency buffering for each input allowing non-synchronous inputs
- Each window is independent of the others, allowing any 3G/HD/SD format of any frame rate to be displayed simultaneously
- Variable aspect ratios per window
- Product Identifiers -MPN: DMON-4S
- In The Box -
- DMON 4S unit
- Power Supply
- HDMI Cable
- USB Cable
- Product Specifications -
- SDI Input Formats
- 3G:SMPTE 424M@2.97 and 2.967Gb/s
- HD:SMPTE 292M/274M/296M@1.485 and 1.435Gb/s
- SD:SMPTE 259M@270Mb/s
- LCD / Button Menu Options
- Status for all 4 inputs
- HDMI output type and source selection from SDI inputs 1 to 4
- Quad-Split output format selection
- Quad-Split output aspect and type of 16:9 or 4:3 at either 90 or 100% of screen size
- Quad-split individual aspect format for each input of Same as output, Letter-box or Pillar-box
- Quad-split Border Enable
- Quad-split mode reference of either Free-run or inputs 1 to 4
- HDMI Output Formats
- Up to 4 x (3G/HD/SD)-SDI Inputs
- Input Equalization > 100M using Belden 1694A
- USB for control and updates
- +5V to +32V DC
- Positive Centre Pin
- 4 x mini HDMI Type C
- Optional SDI Active Loop Out of inputs 1 and/or input 3
- 79.5mm x 123mm x 29.5mm (3.1" x 4.8" x 1.2")
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.