AKG P820 Tube High-Performance Dual-Capsule Tube Microphone
Get the best prices on Autodesk products, hands down.
Due to manufacturer's restrictions, we're not allowed to advertise discounted pricing. To see the best price we can offer click the get quote button and one of our Autodesk experts will send you a customized price quote.
Most Open Box items are like new.
Open Box items at Motion Media are typically units that cannot be considered "New", including, but not limited to:
- demo units
- returned units
- brand new units that show wear to the exterior packaging from handling
- manufacturer refurbished units
Please call for details on this item before purchasing
This item is purchased from a non-US vendor. Due to fluctuating currency exchange rates, we strongly advise you to get a quote before purchasing. The price may be lower than listed here.
Call us at (310) 450-4000 or
contact us via email.
Get 0% Interest
Pay this off over 12 months!
Motion Media offers a 12 month, 0 interest payment plan for all items over $1k. Offer is available nationwide to business and individuals*.
Please call for details. 888-542-8941
Ask an expert
Not sure what you need or if you're looking at the right product?
The AKG P820 Tube high-performance multi-pattern tube microphone is an excellent tool for highlighting lead vocals, brass instruments, electric guitars and drums. With its dual one-inch diaphragm capsule and the advanced ECC83 dual-triode circuitry, the P820 Tube delivers real tube sound and raises the bar in its class of affordable tube microphones.
- Elegant remote control
Allows choice of nine different polar patterns
- Switchable bass-cut filter
Eliminates rumble or footfall noise
- Switchable attenuation pad
For high SPL applications up to 155 dB SPL
In The Box
- 1 x P820 Tube Microphone
- 1 x Spider Shock Mount
- 1 x Metal Carrying Case
- Audio frequency bandwidth: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Equivalent noise level: 16 dB-A
- Sensitivity: 20 mV/Pa
- Signal to Noise: 78 dB-A
- Preattenuation Pad: -20 dB
- Bass cut filter: 80 Hz - 12 dB/octave ((selectable on remote control unit))
- Electrical impedance: <= 200 Ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >= 1000 Ohms
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Omnidirectional, and Figure of eight
- Length: 212 mm
- Diameter: 54 mm
- Net Weight: 765 g
- Type: Balanced XLR
- Gender: Male
- Contacts: 3-pin
- Powering: 210-240 VAC or 110-120 VAC (selectable)
- Current: 125 mA/250 V slow-blow