T-TAP Pro is the newest generation of AJA's proven T-TAP, featuring the latest 12G-SDI and HDMI 2.0 connectivity for working with up to 4K or UltraHD 60p video over a single cable. This allows for easy output of deep color, high frame rate, SDR and HDR video to a wide range of pro and consumer monitors and devices, all at the highest 10- and 12-bit quality. T-TAP Pro is a compact, silent device that delivers next generation mobile monitoring capabilities to any supported Thunderbolt 3 enabled system.
- 12G-SDI and HDMI 2.0 connectivity for working with 4K or UltraHD over a single cable up to 60p
- SDI output supports 12G-SDI, 6G-SDI, 3G-SDI, 1.5G-SDI and 270Mbit
- 4K/UltraHD/2K/HD/SD Output/Monitoring up to 50/60p
- 1x 12G-SDI BNC with 16-channel embedded audio
- 1x HDMI 2.0 with 8-channel embedded audio
- 1x Thunderbolt 3 connector
- Compact, silent, mobile form-factor with Front-panel Audio Levels Reference Display
- RGB 4:4:4 12-bit, YCbCr 4:2:2 10-bit and HFR workflows supported
- 4K Closed Caption Support
- VPID signaling for SDR/HDR Transfer Characteristics, Colorimetry and Luminance via SDI
- PQ, HLG and HDR10 Support
- HDR Metadata Auto Playback Detection
- Headphone jack and quick access audio level control for mobile environment
- Thunderbolt, Power and Bitfile Connection Status Indicators
- Power Supply Included
- 3 Year Warranty
- Product Identifiers -MPN
- Product Specifications -
- (4K) 4096 x 2160p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 47.95, 48, 50, 59.94, 60
- (UltraHD) 3840 x 2160p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60
- (2K) 2048 x 1080p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 47.95, 48, 50, 59.94, 60
- (2K) 2048 x 1080PsF 23.98, 24, 25
- (HD) 1080p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60
- (HD) 1080PsF 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30
- (HD) 1080i 50, 59.94, 60
- (HD) 720p 50, 59.94, 60
- (SD) 625i 50
- (SD) 525i 59.94
Note: High Frame Rate and 4K/UltraHD capabilities are dependent on host system attributes. Not all systems and configurations will support all frame rates and raster sizes
Video Outputs Digital
- 12G-SDI*, SMPTE-2082, 12-bit*, 10-bit
- 6G-SDI*, SMPTE-2081, 10-bit
- 3G-SDI, SMPTE 425
- RGB 4:4:4 12-bit*, YCbCr 4:2:2 10-bit (Level A, Level B-DL)
- 1.5G-SDI, SMPTE 292M
- Single Link HD-SDI YCbCr 4:2:2 10-bit
- 270 Mbps SDI, SMPTE 259M-C
- YCbCr 4:2:2 10-bit, 8-bit
- HDMI v2.0
- 30/36-bits/pixel, RGB or YUV, 6 Gbps per color component
- 4K, UltraHD, 2K, HD and SD with HFR support up to 60p (4:2:2), 10-bit and 8-bit
*Bit depth support is application dependent. Check with your software manufacturer for compatibility.
- SDI: VPID signaling for SDR/HDR Transfer Characteristics, Colorimetry and Luminance
- HDMI: HDR10 Support - HDR Infoframe metadata, compatible with HDMI 2.0a/CTA-861.3
- HDMI: HLG Support - compatible with HDMI 2.0b/CTA-861-G
Note: HDR support is application dependent. Check with your software manufacturer for compatibility.
Audio Outputs Digital
- 16-channel, 24-bit SDI embedded audio, 48 kHz sample rate, synchronous
- 8-channel, 24-bit HDMI embedded audio, 48 kHz sample rate, synchronous
Audio Outputs Analog
- 2-channel, 18-bit D/A analog audio, 48 kHz sample rate, unbalanced, using standard 3.5mm jack
- 1.2V RMS full scale digital output level (0 dBFS)
Size (w x d x h)
- 5.0" x 1.0" x 5.0" (127.0 x 25.4 x 127.0 mm)
- Safe Operating Temperature: 0 to 35 C (32 to 95 F)
- Safe Storage Temperature (Power OFF): -40 to 60 C (-40 to 140 F)
- Operating Relative Humidity: 10-90% noncondensing
- Operating Altitude: <3,000 meters (<10,000 feet)
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.