AJA's ROI-SDI Scan Converter allows exceptionally high quality conversion and extraction of a Region of Interest (ROI) from a 3G-SDI input to 3G-SDI and HDMI mirrored outputs at an affordable price in a very portable form factor. With incredible image scaling, extensive aspect ratio conversion and audio functionality, ROI-SDI fulfills the growing need to customize video signals for a range of display and SDI workflow needs without sacrificing budget or space.
- 3G-SDI to 3G-SDI and HDMI conversion
- Region of Interest scaling
- Scan converter with dual independent scalars
- Rotation, Horizontal and Vertical flip controls
- 3G-SDI loop through with Audio embedding
- Aspect ratio conversion
- Genlock input
- Configure via USB port and supplied Mini-Config software
- Uses 5-18VDC power universal power supply (included)
- 5-year warranty
- Product Identifiers -MPN: ROI-SDI
- Product Specifications -
- Video Formats
- (HD) 1920 x 1080p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60
- (HD) 1920 x 1080i 25, 29.97, 30
- (SD) 1280 x 720p 50, 59.94, 60
- (SD) 625i 25
- (SD) 525i 29.97
- Reference Input
- Supported reference video inputs include:
- 1080i tri-level sync
- 1080p tri-level sync
- 720p tri-level sync
- 625i Color Black
- 525i Color Black
- Video Input
- 1 x 3G-SDI BNC, SMPTE-259/292/424
- Video Outputs
- 1 x 3G-SDI BNC, loop through
- 1 x 3G-SDI BNC, SMPTE-259/292/424
- 1 x HDMI Type A, HDMI v1.4
- ROI does not encode the HDMI output with HDCP encryption
- Audio Output Digital
- SDI embedded audio, 24-bit, 8-Channel
- HDMI embedded audio, 24-bit, 2-Channel or 8-Channel
- Audio Output Analog
- 2 x Analog RCA Jack, 2-Channel
- User controls
- USB port used with supplied cable and Mini-Config software application to configure device via Mac or Windows
- Size (w x d x h)
- 5.765" x 4.02" x 0.9" (146.431mm x 102.108mm x 22.86mm)
- 0.6 lb (0.3 kg)
- Uses AJA power supply model DWP-U-R1 (included with purchase)
- 100-240V, 50/60 Hz universal input
- 5-20V DC regulated, 7 watts max
- Safe Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 degrees C (32 to 104 degrees F)
- Safe Storage Temperature (Power OFF): -40 to 60 degrees C (-40 to 140 degrees F)
- Operating Relative Humidity: 10-90% noncondensing
- Operating Altitude: <3,000 meters (<10,000 feet)
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.