KONA IP offers users a single, powerful 8-lane PCIe 2.0 video and audio desktop I/O card with flexible IP connectivity. Two SFP cages provide multi-channel 3G-SDI HD support for easy routing of video over IP networks up to and including 10 GigE. KONA IP is designed as a flexible platform that supports today's SMPTE 2022-6 IP encapsulated 3G-SDI, HDSDI and SD-SDI video, audio and VANC data and via future firmware updates and codec package offerings, will also support compressed codecs like J2K and advanced IP protocols including VSF TR-04, VSF TR-03 and more. Features: Supports HD ingest and output at frame rates up to 50/60 fps; 2 x 10 GigE SFP connections for Multi-Channel input and/or output; HDMI 1.4 output for local monitoring with 8-Channel audio; 16-Channel 48kHz 24-bit embedded audio; Mac, Windows and Linux support via AJA's Developer SDK; 8-lane PCIe 2.0 video and audio desktop I/O card; Supports 4:4:4 and 4:2:2 workflows; Reference/LTC Input; Supported on Windows and Linux; Software support within AJA Control Room and Control Panel.
- Product Identifiers -MPN: KONA IP
- Product Specifications -
- Video Formats
- (HD) 1080p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60
- (HD) 1080PsF 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30
- (HD) 1080i 25, 29.97
- (HD) 720P 50, 59.94, 60
- (SD) 625i 25
- (SD) 525i 29.97
- Media Transport Interface for 2022-6
- 2 x SFP+ Cages - SFPs not included. (Recommended SFP Modules: Finisar's FTLX1471D3BCL and Avago AFBR-709SMZ)
- Video Output Digital
- HDMI v1.4
- 30/36 bits/pixel, RGB or YUV, 2.25 Gbps
- Audio Input Digital
- 16-Channel SDI embedded audio, 24-bit per channel, 48 kHz synchronous
- Audio Output Digital
- 16-Channel SDI embedded audio, 24-bit per channel, 48 kHz sample rate, synchronous
- 8-Channel HDMI embedded audio, 48 kHz sample rate, synchronous
- Downstream Keyer
- Supports graphics with alpha channel over video, matte or framebuffer, or framebuffer content over incoming video or matte
- Reference and LTC I/O
- 1 x BNC assignable to reference video or LTC input
- Analog Color Black (1V) or Composite Sync (2 or 4V)
- User Interface
- 8-lane PCIe 2.0
- Size (w x d x h)
- 0.75" x 8.25" x 5.0" (19.05mm x 209.55mm x 127mm)
- 0.7 lb (0.4 kg)
- 25W typical, 27W maximum
- Safe Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 degrees C (32 to 104 degrees F)
- Safe Storage Temperature (Power OFF): -40 to 60 degrees C (-40 to 140 degrees F)
- Operating Relative Humidity: 10-90% noncondensing
- Operating Altitude: <3,000 meters (<10,000 feet)
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.