AJA KONA IP Video/Audio I/O Card
Get the best prices on Autodesk products, hands down.
Due to manufacturer's restrictions, we're not allowed to advertise discounted pricing. To see the best price we can offer click the get quote button and one of our Autodesk experts will send you a customized price quote.
Most Open Box items are like new.
Open Box items at Motion Media are typically units that cannot be considered "New", including, but not limited to:
- demo units
- returned units
- brand new units that show wear to the exterior packaging from handling
- manufacturer refurbished units
Please call for details on this item before purchasing
This item is purchased from a non-US vendor. Due to fluctuating currency exchange rates, we strongly advise you to get a quote before purchasing. The price may be lower than listed here.
Call us at (310) 450-4000 or
contact us via email.
Get 0% Interest
Pay this off over 12 months!
Motion Media offers a 12 month, 0 interest payment plan for all items over $1k. Offer is available nationwide to business and individuals*.
Please call for details. 888-542-8941
Ask an expert
Not sure what you need or if you're looking at the right product?
KONA IP offers users a single, powerful 8-lane PCIe 2.0 video and audio desktop I/O card with flexible IP connectivity. Two SFP cages provide multi-channel 3G-SDI HD support for easy routing of video over IP networks up to and including 10 GigE. KONA IP is designed as a flexible platform that supports today's SMPTE 2022-6 IP encapsulated 3G-SDI, HDSDI and SD-SDI video, audio and VANC data and via future firmware updates and codec package offerings, will also support compressed codecs like J2K and advanced IP protocols including VSF TR-04, VSF TR-03 and more. Features: Supports HD ingest and output at frame rates up to 50/60 fps; 2 x 10 GigE SFP connections for Multi-Channel input and/or output; HDMI 1.4 output for local monitoring with 8-Channel audio; 16-Channel 48kHz 24-bit embedded audio; Mac, Windows and Linux support via AJA's Developer SDK; 8-lane PCIe 2.0 video and audio desktop I/O card; Supports 4:4:4 and 4:2:2 workflows; Reference/LTC Input; Supported on Windows and Linux; Software support within AJA Control Room and Control Panel.
- Video Formats
- (HD) 1080p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60
- (HD) 1080PsF 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30
- (HD) 1080i 25, 29.97
- (HD) 720P 50, 59.94, 60
- (SD) 625i 25
- (SD) 525i 29.97
- Media Transport Interface for 2022-6
- 2 x SFP+ Cages - SFPs not included. (Recommended SFP Modules: Finisar's FTLX1471D3BCL and Avago AFBR-709SMZ)
- Video Output Digital
- HDMI v1.4
- 30/36 bits/pixel, RGB or YUV, 2.25 Gbps
- Audio Input Digital
- 16-Channel SDI embedded audio, 24-bit per channel, 48 kHz synchronous
- Audio Output Digital
- 16-Channel SDI embedded audio, 24-bit per channel, 48 kHz sample rate, synchronous
- 8-Channel HDMI embedded audio, 48 kHz sample rate, synchronous
- Downstream Keyer
- Supports graphics with alpha channel over video, matte or framebuffer, or framebuffer content over incoming video or matte
- Reference and LTC I/O
- 1 x BNC assignable to reference video or LTC input
- Analog Color Black (1V) or Composite Sync (2 or 4V)
- User Interface
- 8-lane PCIe 2.0
- Size (w x d x h)
- 0.75" x 8.25" x 5.0" (19.05mm x 209.55mm x 127mm)
- 0.7 lb (0.4 kg)
- 25W typical, 27W maximum
- Safe Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 degrees C (32 to 104 degrees F)
- Safe Storage Temperature (Power OFF): -40 to 60 degrees C (-40 to 140 degrees F)
- Operating Relative Humidity: 10-90% noncondensing
- Operating Altitude: <3,000 meters (<10,000 feet)