ZBrush sets the industry standard for digital sculpting and painting. Its features enable you to use customizable brushes to shape, texture and paint virtual clay in a real-time environment that provides instant feedback. When you use ZBrush you'll be empowered by the same tools employed by film studios, game developers, toy/collectible makers, jewelry designers, automotive/aviation designers, illustrators, advertisers, scientists and other artists the world over. In short, ZBrush is an art tool created by artists, for artists. It allows you to create models and illustrations limited only by your imagination, at a speed that allows you to stand out in today's fast paced industry.
ZBrush 2023 provides enhancements that will help you explore new workflows, including the ability to create high quality renders with the integration of Redshift. From Hard Surface modeling and Character Creation to World Building and Environment Design, ZBrush provides you with access to diverse workflows and limitless creative possibilities with ease.
ZBrush 2023 Features
- Redshift In ZBrush
Render high resolution images without UV and Texture Map information on the fly. Take your art further with Subsurface Scattering, Emissive Light generation, full metallic material management and caustic effects for realistic glass. Using ZBrush with Redshift integration provides new and exciting opportunities to create high-quality images.
- Slime Bridge
A dynamic way to create! Using the power of ZBrush's Masking system, Slime Bridge works to expand modeling capacity to include complex geometric connections and designs from one masked island to another. Simply draw out a mask on a given surface and create another mask on an adjacent group of faces to set your Slime Bridge parameters. Click the Slime Bridge button and watch real-time construction and eclectic shapes come to life. The Tension, Bridges Calipers and Branches sliders provide access points for even more creative control when it comes time to slime things up!
- Local Symmetry
Local Symmetry utilizes the Gizmo inside ZBrush to provide the opportunity to keep symmetry within the ZBrush workspace while moving models off the center axis. This extends to include movement of models anywhere inside the ZBrush canvas. You can control the symmetry line of action while manipulating placement of assets.
- Sculptris Pro Update
Sculptris Pro, a dynamic tessellation sculpting workflow that enables you to ignore the constraints of polygon distribution and just -- sculpt! Sculptris Pro makes it possible for you begin with any shape or model, whether it has ten polygons or ten thousand. There is absolutely no need to worry about having enough polygons to capture details. With Sculptris Pro you can simply brush across the surface. Sculptris Pro will dynamically add and reduce polygons wherever and whenever it's needed, freeing you to focus entirely on the look you're trying to achieve.
ZBrush places a library of over 400 sculpting brushes at your fingertips. Activating Sculptris Pro will transform each of these brushes into a system that places no limitations on your creativity. ZBrush comes with a set of brushes designed specifically for Sculptris Pro.
Additions to the already robust Sculptris Pro feature set include increased resolution capabilities. Take advantage of triangle size at five times the density. Using the Sculptris Pro slider provides control for increasing density in desired areas while also reducing the size of triangles. This means more detail where it counts. Extended use includes interactive manipulation of triangle size while hovering over designated areas of an asset
- Crease Edge Uv Unwrap
The Crease Edge UV Unwrap functionality allows you to use crease edges to dictate where UV seams will be placed.
- Zremesher Retry / Keep Polypaint
ZRemesher provides a powerful method for reconstructing assets quickly. With ZRemesher Retry functionality users access more control over variations of reconstructed assets while making interactive comparisons of topological order and construction.
In addition to this enhanced flexibility, the Keep PolyPaint option allows for PolyPaint data to remain intact after using the ZRemesher function.
- Mask Region
Mask Region allows for expanded use of ZBrush's robust masking system by allowing you to draw shapes on the surface of a mesh while filling those areas uniformly and independently. Selecting the Auto Region option will auto-fill your mask to complete your selection. With Analyze Region, you make multiple masking selections while ZBrush detects and fills the selected areas. Fill Region will auto-fill all areas that ZBrush detected to complete multiple mask selections at once with the push of a button.
- Apply Last Action (Subtools)
The Apply Last Action to All Subtools function allows for application of material attributes, color information and any other "undoable" operations to multiple subtools inside the ZBrush Tool Palette with the click of a button. Only Subtools with the "Eyeball" icon activated/visibility turned on inside the Subtool menu will be affected.
Taking this functionality further sees the addition of Folder support. The Folder "add-on" function provides you with an opportunity to manage Apply Last Action to specific folders for increased control over modeling and visual representation of assets. Grouping your subtools together into a Folder will allow you to use Apply Last Action to subtools within a currently selected folder.
- Product Identifiers -MPN: ZB-Y
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.