The XstreamCORE FC 7550 achieves up to 1.2M 4K IOPS or 6.4GB/s throughput per controller with only 4 microseconds of added latency. XstreamCORE supports Extended Copy (LID1) data mover commands and will offload up to 5.2GB/s of data from CPU, memory, networks and storage fabrics leaving more resources for VMs and applications running on the host. Build solutions with up to 240 SAS SSD/HDD devices behind a pair of controllers and better manage, monitor and utilize this storage with current and future features built into XstreamCORE.
ATTO XstreamCORE Storage Controllers are high-performance accelerated protocol conversion appliances which add shared storage benefits to SAS storage but at direct attached speeds. XstreamCORE provides remote access to SAS storage enabling storage owners to disaggregate storage from server hardware using JBOD, JBOF, RAID or Tape Storage. Use cases include mapping one or many individual drives to space limited rack or blade servers, remapping attached drives from failed servers to replacement servers, adding shared capabilities to direct attached storage and remotely locating direct attached disk or tape devices.
Optimized for high performance with multiple hardware acceleration engines, XstreamCORE provides industry-leading performance to up to 64 servers with less than 4 microseconds of added latency. XstreamCORE enables a common set of services and features and is engineered with an open design that does not alter the data path. ATTO Storage Controllers keep overall storage solutions flexible without locking users into proprietary hardware implementations. The ATTO Storage Controller is a modular building block with technology that allows SysAdmins to reduce resource load while decoupling storage from server resources.
- xCORE™ Acceleration Technology to eliminate bottlenecks
- eCORE™ Control Engine adds common, open storage services
- XstreamVIEW™ remote management user interface for configuration, monitoring and management of ATTO's storage controller products.
- Up to 6400MB/s sustained transfer rate
- Up to 1.2M 4K IOPS per controller
- 4 microsecond end-to-end latency
- Supports RAID arrays (Multiple LUNs behind a target)
- Supports up to 240 drives (extendable to 960 for qualified customers)
- Supports SAS and SATA flash solid state disk drives (SSD)
- Supports SAS and SATA hard disk drives
- Supports SAS Tape Drives
- Supports SAS/SATA Optical Drives
- Supports Shingled Magnetic Recording Archive Drives (SMR)
- Multi-initiator access for all attached storage
- Support for Extended Copy (LID1) to offload CPU, memory and storage fabrics
- Host LUN Mapping initiator to LUN mapping
- Drive Map Director™ patented SAS device mapping
- Built in temperature monitoring
- Dual hot-swappable power supplies
- SNMP and SNMP MIB support
- 2 year standard product warranty
- Optional 5 year total warranty and advanced replacement available
- Top-of-rack controller
- No batteries
- Four 16Gb/s Fibre Channel ports
- Auto negotiates to 16Gb, 8Gb or 4Gb Fibre Channel
- Includes four optical 16Gb/s LC SFP+ modules
- Four x4 12Gb/s Mini-SAS HD connectors (16 phys)
- Supports SAS processor devices
- Statistic Reporting for SAS and Fibre Channel ports
- RoHS Compliant
- Advanced integration available for OEM applications
- XstreamCORE uses ATTO patented technology (US Patents #US7836225B2, US8291132B2, US7788324B2, US8504770B2)
- Product Identifiers -MPN: XCFC-7550-004
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.